What are you currently listening to ..

Poverty

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could get a a "what are you currently listening to " thread going

Music holds a spot in in everyone .. so why not not share whats kicking thru you playlist

post links so others can enjoy

ill start> last three to roll thru my playlist

Imperative reaction .. Industrial-ish

Mystification - Crackup VIP ....Hardcore DnB

Sub Focus Last Jungle -.. some trance stuff I stole from a spectacular TT video

Just the other night I was listening to UK Live... late 1970s, pre-Asia John Wetton, Yes' Bill Bruford. After all these years, In The Dead Of Night and Nothing To Lose still send chills up my spine.

TC

Hatebreed, pantera, crowbar, minor threat, misfits, integrity, black flag, cash, slayer... That's just the shit that's been on the past hour or so.

Posted via Mobile

Slayer, W.A.S.P., The White Stripes, Avenged Sevenfold, Prince, Elvis, Johnny Winter, 5 Finger Death Punch, G&R, KISS, Anthrax, Megadeth. That's today anyhow.

I mostly listen to the radio staion that plays classic rock(60's-80's) or the contemporary rock(90's to today). Dave Mathews band comes to mind.

DUALPROFORM - Mesc a Line ( the girl in my avatar)

Preemptive Strike 0.1 - Robotic Disintegrator (Ft. EX - ES)

Angelspit - Fink Lunarmix (Noir du'Soleil Remix)

i am currently listening to a lot of the script songs and adele, there are both very great music artists and i love the way they sing their songs and perform on stage. they can really send out a message to the listeners and they are able to give a lot of emotion to thier singing that makes them best at what they do

The Dead Milkmen, Bad Religion, The Queers. I listen to anything punk basically with a little FFDP, Slayer, and Pantera mixed in. Also love me some dropkick murphys and floggin molly.

And sampling the most beautiful song ever written...

If anyone has heard anything from these guys it'll be this one...

Another one of my favorites.

That's a pretty good mix.

~ Derek

The folk song with a cello reminds me that the early string bands used cello. If you look a pictures of American bands from around the turn of the 20th cent. You'll see a banjo or two and a fiddle and a cello and maybe a guitar. Guitar wasn't a popular instrument at the time. God had not seen to punish us with guitars yet.

Here's the only album I know of that tries to recreate it a little, maybe. Great version of Ten Brooks and Mollie.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010SPVY6/ref=dm_sp_alb

"All the people of Louisville went out to the fair. Got down to the race track and old Ten Brooks was there."

Here's the normal version of that song.

"The women were laughing, the children were crying, the men were hollering, and Ten Brooks was flying" :) :)

Dam I did a search to find a place to post a song I thought would fit some in this group and find a seven year old almost to the day thread that has not been updated, so guess it's about time.

Got this one form over at the heavy equipment site I hang out at alot. This may be an old one but it's new to me:

Back