What have you done to your XS today?

Work shop is Going pretty well. I finally have both bikes stored in there now. Weather has still been pretty good so not having heat has not been an issue yet. I definitely need to figure something out though soon, as it’s suppused to dive down below 30 next week. Still need to get better organized, but since I am a cheap skate I am waiting to find the right deals on cabinets or other storage ideas. All in all I am very happy with it though.

I have done very well at custom kitchen places. They always have either tear-outs from their jobs or cabinets that weren’t accepted by customers and they sell them cheap cheap.

UM?.........paint?..........Take it slowly, carefully.
I think this supermoon is doin' things to us.

Step.....uh.....18?....19?
I had just a few spritz left in my last rattlecan of obsolete green, trying to bandaid my 'patina' paintjob. Sanded, masked, ...etc.
XS1B-TankFix06.jpg XS1B-TankFix07.jpg XS1B-TankFix08.jpg

Let it cure tonight. Tomorrow's the last day of warm weather. Then shoot clear. Hoping for the elusive 85-yard paint job...

Dang 2M ! I think I’m going to send my tins to you to have painted! I’m amazed at that repair.
I figured that wrinkled paint would have to come off completely. Good save!

Been working on mounting some small signals to my 80 Special. The existing mount locations use a 8 mm hollow bolt size. My new lights have a very short imp bolt. Too big, and too short.

I’m trying to figure out a way to not drill holes.

I’ve already removed the grab bar, so I’m contemplating re using those holes if I can find some hollow metric threaded bolts or rod to fit. M8 size for existing mount, or m10 for grab rail hole I believe. Already checked Home Depot. No luck. Work in progress :)

Been working on mounting some small signals to my 80 Special. The existing mount locations use a 8 mm hollow bolt size. My new lights have a very short imp bolt. Too big, and too short.

I’m trying to figure out a way to not drill holes.

I’ve already removed the grab bar, so I’m contemplating re using those holes if I can find some hollow metric threaded bolts or rod to fit. M8 size for existing mount, or m10 for grab rail hole I believe. Already checked Home Depot. No luck. Work in progress :)

Try in the lamp parts section of stores. The search may yield something like these all threads on this site.
http://www.bplampsupply.com/category/175_pipe-nipples--rod

Back