What is the average age of this group ?

hamamatsu

Retired loafer
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to the average age of this group and how long the members have been riding.

I'm 67 years old and have been actively riding for 54 years. I still ride nearly every day during the summer months. I hope to ride until 3 days after I'm dead.
:D

58. Bought my first bike in 1974, a BMW R90S. Rode friends bikes before that from time to time. Took my riding test on a buddy's Trident. Wish I had the BMW back.

44. Been riding since I was 14. First street bike when I was 16. 1980 GS450S. I used to ride it to driving school. (mandated by the state to drive cars, but not bikes) That earned some funny looks. I have another GS450 now I'm restoring.

Bought my first bike in 19...(cough) ...well..a while back
56 yr old, 3 bikes in the stable.
Still havin' fun :)

I'm 35. Been riding since I was about 5 (Z50). Mostly rode dirt bikes/quads. I rode friends street bikes all the time. Most of them had more than 1 bike and it only cost me gas. Got my first street bike, my XS, several months ago and can't get off of it.

54, been riding only since 2008 inspired by gas crisis. Always worked on my cars, so preferred a bike I could work on, and it had to be cheap, since the whole thing was about economy. Have about 20,000 miles now on learner's permit. lol. Passed msf course. Only other time on bike was as a passenger, around 1980; college roommate had a Yamaha 750.

Wow, Youse Guys are OLD! haha I am 54, been riding street and dirt since 1973. Here in north Texas, We have over 300 days of sunshine per year, so I can ride almost year round. Dont know how many miles I have ridden, but I have had 150-160 bikes, so, I guess a few.:bike:

19 here. I grew up on dirtbikes. So I was riding when I was 4 or so and just convinced Momma to let me get a street bike that I'm building now to ride when it gets warm again.

Better give this average another boost;
I'm 76. My first bike was a Harley panhead my wife's uncle and I put together in '59.

hi guys,,,,, i i i i,ll try to beeeee honest sort off ... i,m 60 in may... there you are it didn,t hurt me a bit ... wemon lie about it allllllllll the time.. and also i,m only going thru., my second child hood .. ...regards oldbiker

54 last Dec. Own and rideing bikes the last 30+ years. Ive had more bikes than I can count or remember.

Back