What is the average age of this group ?

22, Been riding for a few years now..
Got my XS 2 weeks ago, its my third bike and i love it so far even though i'm still working on getting it back on the road
My other bike is my crotchrocket 2014 YamaBlue crossplane R1 that im still breaking in..

60, here.
I've been obsessed with bikes since age 14, at which time I got a Yamaha 100cc two stroke street bike which I rode on the trails. Then at 16 got a 305 Scrambler which I sculpted, painted, then eventually chopped. At 18 got my first of 3 Bonnevilles (I have always had a Bonney), a '68, which I chopped. Did the same with a '69, then kept my last Bonney stock, and did a full resto 12 years ago, doing all of the work myself. Its in the living room. You guessed right, I'm not married. Dodged that bullet.

Have had a wide range of bikes, including the '85 Fj1200, painted black, yellow and 24K gold plate. Loved it like crazy, but the dreaded 2nd gear problem was its demise.

Currently have the Bonney, an 06 FJR1300 (superb bike), 07 VStar1100 modded, a 74 TY250, and, of course a 76 XS650c (pics below)which I picked up in running condition 5 years ago for $500. I had wanted one for 10 years, but just never stumbled on the right one to do a resto on. I started taking it apart a few months ago after bolting an electric winch on the garage ceiling to make things easier .

30 yrs old, been riding since i was three months old... no lie! my father zipped me up in his leather jacket with my head poking out and took me out on the three wheeler. my mother said she was going to kill him. Since then been riding quads sleds three wheelers dirtbikes. just picked up a 78 xs bobber, had enough harleys for a while, hopefully my harley buddies will understand!

my age is 54, been riding since I was about 13 (dirt). did the mini bike thing with an old lawn mower engine early on, I think thats what got me hooked. Then progressed to street a few years later.

63, minis, vespas, bridgestone 60 ,150 dream, 305 dream several jap dirt bikes gold wing . 4 650 yamahas . im sure i left out several. been fun ,a good escape.

26 here, had a Honda Z50 when I was 4 then moved up to a trail 70 and then larger dirt bikes. Bought a xs500 when I was 14 but couldn't get the mechanical gremlins sorted out. I have owned 7 xs650's over the last few years but have it narrowed down to 3 that are keepers. Daily ridden 81 special, all original 76 (original paint tires everything) and a project 75 that is currently torn down to a bare frame.

30, Been Racing motocross since i was 5, roadraced since i was 13. Been into building xs650's for 2 years now and still have never rode on the street. Current project is a 73 cafe racer.

I'm one of the young ones or inbetweeners ;) turning 42. Got my first xs650 22 years ago, took my mc license and bought this wonder of a bike. Had to part with it and never forgot, so just recently took up the bikes again, kids got to an age where they could team up... So got out and got me a fine specimen that cried for a rebuild. So xs650 for the lovely rides cruising and the xj900 for the longer hauls. ;) keep riding keep you alive.

I'm 40. I've loved my '79 special since age 4 when I took my first ride on her. My dad bought her new in '79, and gave her to me in '93 when the dealer refused to give him more than $600 on trade.

Other bikes have come and gone since, but this is the only one I've ever wanted to keep....forever.

She's been neglected for years, but I'm slowly reversing the effects of that.

I'm 58 and started with a Honda minitrail 50 in 70 or 71 I think, maybe a QA 50. Whatever I'm an old fart and still like fooling with these older bikes.

And Justin the weather in Daytona is sunny today.

Back