What is your motivation?

hi guys,,,,,, i tend to motive myself ,,as i,ve had no real loyaty to companies i,ve worked for in the pastbut i,ve held factory manager positions in engineering companies along with hydraulic companies and toolmaking companies i did do an engineering cert.. over a few years and that along with hydraulic and plastic toolmaking cert. has really helped me,, i luv buying and selling houses ,,, since 1998 i,ve sold 5 different houses its all been good fun regards oldbiker

hi guys,,,,,, i tend to motive myself ,,as i,ve had no real loyaty to companies i,ve worked for in the pastbut i,ve held factory manager positions in engineering companies along with hydraulic companies and toolmaking companies i did do an engineering cert.. over a few years and that along with hydraulic and plastic toolmaking cert. has really helped me,, i luv buying and selling houses ,,, since 1998 i,ve sold 5 different houses its all been good fun regards oldbiker
My wife just sold the house right out from under me ! Now we are hunting for one closer to where she works . A fixer- upper (* a wreck ) around here goes for around $500,000 . I just got this place the way I like it ( after 13 years ) now I got to start all over again .

I get motivated when I see my sad clients happy after they win the case in PPI frauds. Money is so important for everyone nowadays that our every action is depending upon the money we receive.

I have claimed back millions of pounds in PPI mis-sold cases for my clients. You can see my website also -> PPI Claims Made Simple

I get motivated when I see my sad clients happy after they win the case in PPI frauds. Money is so important for everyone nowadays that our every action is depending upon the money we receive.

I have claimed back millions of pounds in PPI mis-sold cases for my clients. You can see my website also -> PPI Claims Made Simple

This coment should close the loop. The thread begins and ends with unabashed self-promotion for financial gain.

Back