What's Pi$$ing you off thread

I knew it was going to happen at some point but it's only the 7th of October!

On our way home from dinner out at Limp Lizard in Liverpool, Tebo probably knows the place. My wife was driving and she starts saying NO NO not already! Then she point to a black Chevy truck with this big red thing hanging off the front bumper.

In case you can't imagine what it was it was a G>D> snow plow blade! I mean it's only the 7th of October and the high today was in the upper 50's!:devilish::doh::yikes:

This screenshot was sent to me this morning....WTH!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-130019_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-130019_Facebook.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 69
Updates, every time you get an update on your laptop/tablet, it changes some damn setting or installs some stupid trial. I'm very computer literate, been using them since the early 80s, First computer was a 286 with one 5 1/4 floppy, no hard drive, so I learnt how to deal with viruses. I don't use any security software at all on my computers as I've never had a problem I can't fix, but these damn updates drive me crazy!

Yes, Hansen, I've been to the "Lizard" numerous times. Decent food, great Ales and IPAs. As reluctant as I am to saying the "S" word, it's coming. We can probably expect a lot of it, due to the temperature of Lake Ontario. Those in other parts of the country may not be aware of a phenomenon around here called "Lake Effect". When an arctic blast blows down from Canada, across (a warm) Lake Ontario, it picks up vast amounts of moisture. As it comes over land, it condenses, and dumps all that moisture in the form of snow. Feet of snow. One storm dumped 44" of snow in a 24 hour period in Syracuse. That slowed us down that day. I live further north, what they call "The Snow Belt", where narrow bands of snow can cause white-out (zero visibility) conditions, and large amounts of drifting snow. But, we're equipped for it here, so we just push it out of the way, and go to work.

But, we're equipped for it here, so we just push it out of the way, and go to work.
Yep one memory I just had was riding my XS650 sidecar outfit to work one morning and going past one snow plow trying to pull another out of the ditch up the road from our house. Have to wonder what the conversation back at the highway department was like that day! I was nice and waved at them when I went by!

My main source of petty irrational hatred right now is the lack of decency and respect for other behind the wheel I see nearly every day. My parents came to town last weekend and I felt obligated to warn them not to expect typical levels of clueless driver things but people regularly doing things which are blatantly reckless.
People here at least now regularly fly up center turn lanes or shoulders doing twice the speed limit to pass cars. People just hanging u turns in the middle of 5 lane roads with no concern of oncoming traffic. People pulling into oncoming lanes to go around stopped traffic and run red lights. There have been a number of gruesome accidents here lately related to those types of behaviors but it's only getting worse.
I've always been the type to be easily aggravated by people running stop signs when there is no cross street traffic or speed through towns or risky passing or the light. Things have deteriorated to those being preferable now though and the only explanation I've got is that people have gone from not thinking about potential harm to simply not caring if they hurt/kill others on the roads.

Lets see oh yah
Shopping for anything
I was just at the local home center and I needed 4 bolts so off to the bolt isle I went and there is some dude standing right in front of the bolts near where I need to look
So I go back out the isle into another and come back on the other side and he has now moved "fu*K "
When I'm looking for something I stand on the other side of the isle so I have a bigger field of view to see where the hardware I need is located I grab it and leave
And at the grocery store someone on one side of the isle and cart on the other side :banghead::cussing:
It was nice when we all had to wear mask because no one could hear me mumble " you got to be f***king kidding me" all the time
My wife does most of the shopping now cause I WON"T push a cart though any store

There I feel much better now, thanks guys for letting me vent !!
It's cheaper than going to an anger management class :shrug:

Oh Lordy; how much time ya got?

Ads: all these ads preying on older folks' anxiety; car warranties, home warranties, reverse mortgages, "final expense" insurance with no medical, all kinds of pharmaceuticals to fix shit you imagine you have. Medicare ads with has-been celebrities Namath, Ditka: "just call and give your zip code for free shit". "Coach" is an arrogant asshole that expects everything for free 'cause.....

Tom Selleck: I used to like the guy - he had more TV series and more movie roles than ya can shake a stick at - now he needs to shill for reverse mortgages? Greedy MF'er

Websites designed by idiots: drop-down menus only, that if ya move the mouse just a fraction, the whole list disappears or the rest of the list is beyond your screen and "you can't get there from here" , two-factor authentication that texts ya a code, but when you go to enter the code on the web-page it doesn't go into the field until you click on it again (I was just there and didn't move noth'in)

o_Oo_O:doh::cussing:

Last edited:
Ok this ones on me
Catholic grade school always taught me I before E except after ???
Every friggin time I spell received I get it wrong
I'm blamin the nuns at St. Anthonys for that one
angry nun.jpg

Hardwares that don't carry the things I need, shoppers in supermarkets blocking the Isles, automatic computer upgrades that change your setting. And of course the obvious, young people, fat people, tattoos, ripped clothing. But most of all people who complain about my dislikes and look for arguments at every opportunity. Oh, did I mention 'North Queenslanders'. No, not really, just joking, after all I was one for for quite a few years. All Aussies make allowances for Queenslanders, eh! Pretty well most things!
What's the eh for? Well Queenslanders have this quaint habit of putting an 'eh' at the end of every sentence. I picked up the habit while living in the land of Joh and have been unable to shake it. Like I say, we do make allowances.
That should get someone off and running again!

Corporation contracts...........

Notice how they can change terms and conditions at will, (small print), but penalize and hold the signer to ransom if the signer want to negotiate the term and condition, means no contract. and any of the conditions the signer wants to change or breaks before the due date means they break the contract, penalties/legal action taken applies, or disconnection and penalty rates apply till payment received

People who complain they cant buy Local, (insert country), made. Then they brag about buying the product cheaply, saving a $, also recommending and advocating said product to others..........that is made in China

Back