what's your favorite bike movie

slackjaw44

greasy summmbitch
Reaction score
wild ones? stone cold?

I love the wild ones with Marlon Brando..

worlds fastest indian is definately up there

I haven't seen as many of them as a lot of people here, but I love Easy Rider. The soundtrack album was the first record I ever bought, actually. Prob. when I was around 13. Twenty years before I finally caught the movie :) Brando is fantastic, so I'd like to see that movie. Also Steve McQueen.

There's the perennial favorite "Girl On A Motorcycle".

Biker Dreams is a comedy documentary that everyone should try to sit through once.

Dust to Glory, Hell Ride, One Week, The Girl on a Motorcycle, and The Motorcycle Diaries are my favorites.

Last edited:
Ha ha. This came up as recommended by those clips

Jack Nicholson, Bruce Dern, Dean Stockwell...
The whole movie might be there, parts 1 thru 9

Also "Hippie Revolt" with Timothy Leary :D

Troys story. About Troy Bayliss and his amazing rise to an awesome WSBK career.

bayliss.jpg

Posted via Mobile

hi guys,,,,, welll here i go,,,,,i really like the wild ones,,,, and at that time brando couldn,t ride for shit,,, but he did look good in it,,, they actually stopped the film at the burwood drive in in melbourne australia ,,due to all the hells angels that turned up to watch it .. moving on i like the comedy with the 4 guys that all ride harleys again i went and purchased the dvd as it was a great laugh .. and of course ,,the worlds fastest indian,,,,. regards oldbiker

Last edited:
hi guys,,,,, welll here i go,,,,,i really like the wild ones,,,, and at that time brando couldn,t ride for shit,,, but he did look good in it,,, they actually stopped the film at the burwood drive in in melbourne australia ,,due to all the hells angels that turned up to watch it .. moving on i like the comedy with the 4 guys that all ride harleys again i went and purchased the dvd as it was a great laugh ... regards oldbiker
Wild Hogs.

Electra Glide in Blue. Pretty good movie, kind of a cult classic. I talked with Buddy Stubbs recently, He was stunt director. He told Me when Robert Blake showed up for filming in Monument Valley, Blake didnt even know how to ride a bike! Buddy taugght Him to ride the Police Electra Glide in 2 days. The stunt rider who got shot off the bike at the end was the great JN Roberts!

Back