Whats your weather right now?

Its raining..Its rained constantly since the end of April & forecast is for more f***** rain!

At the moment 85 deg F and partly cloudy, low 70's tonight, no rain.

Forecast for the next several days mid 90's, 30% rain chance, low 70's at night.

back to hittin 100 today been hot as hell and dry. Bad conditions all across the heartland, get ready for higher priced foods and ethonal fuels, corn is toast

Got some rain tonight, we were lucky not much of the area got any, but the corn yields will be pathetic to non existent. National news says lots of beef headed to slaughter, nothing to feed em.

Scattered clouds and a dry wind
99 hi 75 low
Burn ban-grassfires started when mowers hit/spark rocks-volunteer water rationing-
getting some broccoli and a few tomatos. No beans, corn, melons, pumpkins,cucumbers.

Your summer crops are going like my garden went this winter, I'm sorry to hear about your Guys bad time.
My Mom and I are thinking its the hybrid seed we are getting these days. I don't remember have this much trouble growing and getting vegies. We get growing but not much harvest. And I have my own bee hive. So pollination is not the problem.

It's monsoon season now, but right now its dry. It is still HOT and humid. 95+ and humid for us desert rats. Nights cool down to around 80 city and cooler still in country areas.

I've always wanted to visit the Emerald Isles (bucket list!) but what with all that rain, don't think I'd be able to live there...

Currently here in central SC high 80's, 85% humidity, small chance of rain, mid/high 80's for the next few days, 30% chance of rain.

Back