Whats your weather right now?

I haven't seen rain for a 2 months. And i live on an island surrounded by rain forest...

Somethings wrong.

I haven't seen rain for a 2 months. And i live on an island surrounded by rain forest...

Somethings wrong.

I'll say, It's rained almost every day for the last 2 months here in central North Carolina. Most summers we have drought. The City just spent about a Billion on a new drinking water reservoir and now the old reservoirs are all overflowing. We have enough water for the entire state.

Somethings wrong.

I'll say, It's rained almost every day for the last 2 months here in central North Carolina. Most summers we have drought. The City just spent about a Billion on a new drinking water reservoir and now the old reservoirs are all overflowing. We have enough water for the entire state.

Somethings wrong.

it sure is...... by the time we figure out what...it will be too late to do anything about it :(

Don't understand this thread. I can find the weather report any where in the world in about 10 seconds.
jefft

There is only one weather report for Arizona 6 months out of the year and thats damn hot.
jefft

when I was in the Corp. we took the weekend warriors for 2 weeks in august to Yuma. weeeee those were the days

August in Yuma, August in Barstow... not my idea of fun. August on the mountain top-- that's more like it. I'd much rather dodge the bears than the scorpions.

I used to load tomatoes out of those irrigated California deserts twice a year. Humidity was 100%, temperature sky high. Thank God it wasn't August. We had to put 10,000 pounds of ice on top of the load because the refers wouldn't cool them down fast enough to keep them from rotting. Boxes said vine ripened but the fruits were green enough for frying when they went in the trailer. They gassed the trailers with nitrogen. At least, I think it was nitrogen.

We drove behind the California scales, waved at the DOT, they waved back. Arizona DOT allowed 10,000 lbs over gross as long as water was running out of the trailer. New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma scales were few and far between and always closed for tomato season. Time we got to Louisiana or Arkansas the ice was melted, trailer cooled down and the weight was legal. Next stop Hunts Point Market in New York City and the fruit was red.

Anyone who doesn't believe corporations run the government only needs to spend some time in the trucking industry. Those weren't family farms we hauled for. But I'm getting political so I'll say no more. I've been booted out of too many forums and I like this one.

i think it's rained more around here in the past week than it did for the month of august and july combined.

i'd just like to get another week or so of riding in this season....

Right now too warm to work in anything other than a "T".
Too cool to ride with anything less than a jeans jacket.

Back