Whats your weather right now?

Cardiff UK, 11:15am, clear blue sky and a strong breeze. The garden thermometer is showing 0 Celsius, but apparently it will warm up to 4-5 Celsius this afternoon. The cold is due to all that freezing air Canada is tipping over the North Pole into Siberia. The temperature is predicted to slowly drop as this week progresses with the possibility of snow showers from Tuesday on.

Edit: We got to 4 Celsius.

Last edited:
Sunny. Cooler(upper 50's lower 60's) than usual. Weatherman says some rain(and we need it) Tues-Wed with 35F Hi. Talkin' 70's Fri-Sat.

2 Celsius (Max) today. It is 7:40pm and -2 Celsius. Snow storm expected here in Cardiff Thursday. I am betting Peanut gets it worse than in Cardiff as the snow is coming up from the south, should hit his town before Cardiff.

Warm but blustery winds. Temps and rain to drop tonight. Weather folks talking about snow down to about 3,500ft (AS) levels overnight. Low 50's for a high Wed.

Well, the weather in Windsor-Detroit has gone for a total crap. It is 0C (32 deg. F) outside and windy and its either raining or snowing - the skies can't seem to decide which right now.

I went for a nice little ride yesterday - but NOBODY is riding today.

Dangit.

7:35pm in Cardiff, UK: -4 Celsius, strong winds and snowing. Being below freezing the snow looks like fumed silica and flows around your legs when walking. Will get up early tomorrow and hike up the hills and enjoy the snow while it lasts.

Edit at 9:40pm: -3 Celsius and just come back from a walk in the snow - blizzard! Probably 4 inches of snow but the wind has whipped it into drifts. Not our usual weather conditions. Most roads in my area are closed except for those on the flat. Saw a van trying to tackle a gentle slope but lost it in a drift. Cannot get the XS out due a big drift in front of the garage - wouldn't get it out anyway even if I could!

Last edited:
1407 Hr Clear sky's. CAVU 68 F. I have 2 P-51's flying around with F-16's, A-10C's, F-22's and F-35's because it's Heritage Flight Training this weekend. More warbirds on the way I figure. Usually an A-4 Skyraider, a P-38 and P-40, P-47 and maybe an F-4 shows up for the fun too. Gotta Love it! Pistons and Props and BIG Round Engines Baby!!
UPDATE:
P-38 sighted flying formation with F-35. Will take pics of all aircraft later...
That is all....

Last edited:
View out my office window...
IMG_1218.jpg

Oh well, I always say: if you don't have a sense of humour about the weather - don't be a Canadian.

Crewkerne Somerset UK 3rd March 2018 snow is finally thawing and its thawing fast.5.2 celius outside 95 degrees indoors :)

Sitting in the conservatory and every now and again a huge raft of snow and ice slides off the plastic roof with a huge crash and both the cats leap out of their beds with their eyeballs out on stalks !
Comical watching their first experience of snow ....Ronny jumped from the kitchen door and disappeared completely into the snow with just his tail and ears showing ..

We have had some amazing rare birds in our garden yesterday including a Meadow Pipit, Goldcrest and several Redwing & Fieldfare .
Archway Cottage snow thawing at last.JPG

Last edited:
Well, it’s a bright sunny +5C (about 40 deg. F) this afternoon, so I went out to run an errand on the SV650 - it was fresh but quite pleasant.

Pete

Just North of Boston all the previous snow is gone and we are getting ready for a foot of heavy wet snow this afternoon and evening. The elusive spring riding will have to wait a bit longer.
tim

Back