Whats your weather right now?

Fine snow piling up. 2-5 inches expected today. Not the Nor'easter, but the fallout from it. Supposed to get more tomorrow. Snow in early March in upstate New York (the snow-belt) ? Who knew ?

cool but reasonably dry outside and about +3C (around 37 deg. F) - so within the margin for a brief ride....:hump:

Rain, rain, rain and more rain. temp around the 28-30 deg F. Couldn't drive to the pub

QUEENSLAND-680x430.jpg

there is so much water and the highway is flooded of so all the FNQ is isolated and the supermarket shelves are looking a bit bare.

I was complaining about the lack of rain a couple of weeks ago. Had an extreamly dry winter where my lawns virtually and literally died twice. We pay for every drop of water now, (used to have a free allocation and payed after that was used), so to hell with town beatification i don't water my lawns any more.

Hey Mick, Hell yea. Not a lot yesterday, but the couple before that we had a fair bit. Skins starting to grow between my toes.

Much down your way...........missing the XSB?

one good thing about living on top of a hill , all the water runs downhill... couldn't get out of town due to flooding but luckily the rd to the pub stayed open .. still a bit of drizzle but according to some weather exsperts we could still be in for another dunking .. don't have the figures for around here but couple of days ago next town over got over 400mm in 24 hour period and been this way for a few days , so a bit of drizzles a welcome change .. not good bike weather especially with the rds showing some bad damage ( nothing like coming around a cornor and finding a ditch across the rd) looks like the wet seasons finally got here

Sunday morning 8:00am and -2 Celsius. Spring finally arrived in Cardiff UK on Friday, then this white stuff blew in last night:
2ndsnow.jpg
I guess the neighbors must have a pretty big pet groundhog!

Hey Mick, keep yer head down and dry. Looks to be your gonna get sat on for a day or more. That rain belt has been on you for hours now.
index 1.png index.png

Back