Whats your weather right now?

We just got our first snow this week, with about 2 or 3 cm on the ground. 0 C or 32 F to-day. Temperature is below normal. This is Calgary, something called winter happens every year,...........not much bike riding until next April.

Yesterday I drained the gas from the bikes tank, and put it into my gas storage tank that I use for the snow blower, along with some Stabil. Oil change and filters clean/replacement happening to-day on the bike.

We are in the path of hurricane Sandy. Two more days to go they say. Will hit land sometime tonite and move inland. High winds and lotsa rain right now. The worst to come. Ocean city Maryland and beaches are flooded.

RG I'll bet it's geting real cold up there.
It's geting cooler here
Right Now
71°
Clear
Hi: 71° Lo: 55°

Carbon....................we're Canadians, we like it cold:). Yeah, today still around the freezing mark, but we have a chinook coming in and it wil be 14C or 57F this saturday. That means everyone in Calgary wil be wearing shorts and t shirts.

I've been down to Florida a few times and enjoyed it very much. You lads are living the good life down there.

We are in the path of hurricane Sandy. Two more days to go they say. Will hit land sometime tonite and move inland. High winds and lotsa rain right now. The worst to come. Ocean city Maryland and beaches are flooded.

good luck mate.:thumbsup:

we're all watching the news and thinking of everyone in the path of Sandy

Last edited:
Thanks very much Carbon...we just found out that the eye of the storm is projected to hit Cape May NJ and come across Jersey to Delaware at our precise location. Dont know if that is good or bad. My wife and step daughter are in charge of the prayers and cooking. Im in charge of the water brigade and securing all the loose ends....thanks all .Kev.

just saw this pic on FB......Ocean City Maryland.....

Attachments

• oc sandy.jpg
    oc sandy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 276
My sister lives in Ocean Pines. She was going to ride it out. I told her to get the fuck out of there. She listened now at storm shelter.

Sandy is all over the news here in Oz, they calling it "Frankenstorm", pictures of cranes hanging from skyscrapers in New York, looks like a big blow
hope all your great XS's are packed high and dry
Thinking of those in the storm, stay safe..........

Here in central Kentucky it's cold (45 F), gray sky and windy. Rain due in here tonight and tomorrow. We are on the western edge of Sandy, that gives you an idea of how big that thing is...

couple pics of sandy on the jersey shore . this is before it even hits land today . hopefully no more rain !!!

Attachments

• capemay.jpg
    capemay.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 280
  • shore.jpg
    shore.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 263
  • ocean city.jpg
    ocean city.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 266
Stanton will probably flood we will see how the flood progect works. The eye tracking my way.

I know where you live and it allways seems to flood badly back there behind you. have they done something to divert water away? Hope you can stay dry this time. All the water that falls in Pa is sure to come your way by wednesday. Good luck scabber.

I saw 2 minutes ago...the eye is coming up the Delaware Bay....great, only a few miles from my town. Worst from 9 pm to 2 am. Kev.

Back