Whats your weather right now?

Today was a cold, rainy day about 2C (around 36 deg. F) - quite crappy really.

Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and around 10-12C which is about 50 deg. F and so it should be nice for a little toddle around the county between marking project reports

Wow, that fire sounds terrible.
Could have been worse, but the wind sent the smoke north, right along the shoreline. Everyone comes to the shore to be close to the water, but that was not possible. I think you can still see it if you google fire at Ocean Grove on 4/13/19. I didn't bring my cell so I didn,t get any pix.

Pretty soggy down here.
The wet weather stretches all the way up to Chicago.

20190424_MyRadar.jpg

Godspeed Ozark rally...

Pretty soggy down here.

View attachment 139739

Godspeed Ozark rally...
It was such a nice day in Jersey, today, If you can imagine that. Everything's in bloom in the Garden State. Low humidity, clear skies and a 10 mph breeze,WNW. We're getting the rain and maybe heaps on Friday.

Pretty soggy down here.

View attachment 139739

Godspeed Ozark rally...
I'm sure a lot of you have more dramatic weather, today, but I just passed a crash of two small sedans facing each other on the right shoulder, everybody OK. (sorry, I couldn't back up to get a shot) I also saw one biker headed the opposite direction. Light cars, sheets of water on the road, schmutz on your windshield from road grit, maybe worn tires, or multi taskers. Take your pick. Anyway, thank God for seat belts and crumple zones. Tonight a front is coming with severe T-storms, the same one that caused a dozen tornadoes, yesterday. Change of season...

Attachments

• 287 MORRISTOWN STORM 024.jpg
    287 MORRISTOWN STORM 024.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 287 MORRISTOWN STORM 019.jpg
    287 MORRISTOWN STORM 019.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 135
Back