Whats your weather right now?

60°F, and we're gettin' drenched...

20190502_MyRadar.jpg

Pacific Northwest is very beautiful this morning.
Sunrises early enough to drive in lights off and windows downa bit.
Mountains still snow covered. Birds all out early (Ospreys) singing.
I did however pass an abandoned "bobber" that didn't make a corner.
No rider at the scene.
V'MAX Bobber ! Looked Super fast ! Maybe it was just a tad too heavy still for the corner.
Its bike season here !
Im @work but its a fine job
:)

82° in Rochester, Wa! Got up to 86° this afternoon. Took the fishing boat out this morning with the lady and little one. Did some Small mouth fishing and poked around for some early Spring Chinook but didn't catch anything. Was a gorgeous day! No riding though, need a new set of tires and some Pod filters before doing much of that.

This morning 49°F, cold, rainy, wet.
We're settin' record low max temps down here.
No ridin' for me.
Hafta live vicariously thru Mailman's XS2 exploits...
82° in Rochester, Wa! Got up to 86° this afternoon. Took the fishing boat out this morning with the lady and little one. Did some Small mouth fishing and poked around for some early Spring Chinook but didn't catch anything. Was a gorgeous day! No riding though, need a new set of tires and some Pod filters before doing much of that.[/QUOderTE]
Rain all day, today and 45 degrees for the high. When it hasn't been raining, it's been beautiful. We had the whole of Monksville Reservoir to ourselves on our 17' Grumman, this week. I did talk to a fisherman coming off the launch who told me he caught 4 largemouth, the largest was 4 lbs. We saw turtles, loons a Heron and tree frogs that jumped off low lying limbs into the water as we paddled by. Went hiking, last week along Mongaup Creek, a tributary to the Deleware where the white water has been good for kayakers. But I may have gotten bit by a tick or spider. It takes 6 weeks for a blood test to be effective, but I got one now and will get another in June. If it's positive for Lyme's Disease, I'm going to have to take a 2 week dose of Doxycycline, which is an antibiotic.

Attachments

• VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 135.jpg
    VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 135.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 144
  • VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 024.jpg
    VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 024.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 135
  • VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 032.jpg
    VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 032.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 144
  • VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 163.jpg
    VAN BED, MONGAUP, MONKSVILLE, NJBG 163.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 140
Had several reported tornado's in the area yesterday. North-East and South-East of me. All the real bad weather went around. Rain and T-storms again today. Long cold winter and now a long wet spring. Really putting the hurts to the farmers. Very little planting is done.

Well that was close.... Large tornado touched down in Kansas and was on the ground for over an hour... heading straight at us the whole time. From the Channel 9 chopper video, it looked to be a half a mile wide or more..... huge...

About 2 miles before it got to us.... it died out. Still watching ch.9 it just now reformed about 15mi. east of us

Back