Whats your weather right now?

I used to live up north and i dont miss it much except for the nice backroads and quaint scenery...but winters? nah dont miss that..rather above normal here....
no not off Lake Wendell Rd...we're way north of town....near Riley Hill rd...

I just received some ebay parts today and the sellers address was Lake Wendell Road.

Beautiful here..75 and the sun has come out too..got the windows open..fresh air...:D
20191230-141146.jpg

Ahhh.....so You have all the good weather! :cool: Very nice photo with the light filtering through the trees. It’s cloudy and uncharacteristically cold here! :(

So I see Bob...I'm always looking at Tucson's weather..most of the time we get the rain while you get the sun...so it is appreciated when we get it here...Funny locals here consider a drought 2 weeks without any rain...LOL

Last edited:
Just past the mailboxes Bob. Great bicycling and goofing off by home... why do you think I "can't keep up" with you on task XS hobbiests lol..
;)

Just past the mailboxes Bob. Great bicycling and goofing off by home... why do you think I "can't keep up" with you on task XS hobbiests lol..
;)

Yeah, being outside with that scenery so close to home would be hard to resist!

I don't know if we hit70* or not. After I put the air filter boxes on I hit the roads for a 90+ mile ride. Sun was bright and the roads were calling. I just answered. Forgot the camera though.

50deg & rain at 04:30 when I rolled out of the rack, 07:00 38deg & dropping. Weatherman says 1/2" - 3/4" of ice possible by Sun. AM …. Good Times!:eek:

Back