1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your weather right now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by I am Carbon, Jul 9, 2012.

1. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

That weird time of the year again.
    Hot, cold, hot, cold.
    A/C, heater, A/C, heater...

azman857, thuban, Jim and 1 other person like this.
  2. xjwmx

xjwmx It's just the unknown. Top Contributor

U.S.A.
    Mostly orange, with a 90% chance of long sleeves.

GLJ likes this.
  3. Greyandridin

Greyandridin Got nothing to do and all day to do it XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

36 and mostly snowing
    Welcome to MN Last Friday IMG_20201016_104100778.jpg IMG_20201016_104108393_HDR.jpg it was 82

thuban likes this.
  4. xjwmx

xjwmx It's just the unknown. Top Contributor

U.S.A.
    They close the schools over that down here. Is that a well in the picture? I've never seen one like that, like the storybook version

Greyandridin likes this.
  5. Greyandridin

Greyandridin Got nothing to do and all day to do it XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

It's just covering a shallow well pump
    More decoration than needed but I'm to lazy to tear it down

Jim likes this.
  6. thuban

thuban Horse Scratcher XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I love the cold weather and the smell of wood smoke in the air...for about two weeks, just like the onset of Summer. Spring and fall, YEAH!
    Too bad it's not a wishing well. It is beautiful here today! Cool breeze and 68 degrees. I should be riding! :( Nope. Work. If that was a wishing well, I'd wish...nah, like frog kissing, all the girls ever got was warty lips. (My bad for suggesting. :laugh2: They caught on quick but the ole lady still picks one up and inspects him from time to time. I mean what? She's got me! :cautious: Hummmmm

Greyandridin and jetmechmarty like this.
  7. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Minus 7ºC all today in Saskatoon although the roads are clear and dry. Plate is valid until Oct 24th but Eff it, the bike's already winterized.

8. thuban

thuban Horse Scratcher XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

WOW! -7. I've seen that before but it was on my last math exam!

9. motormike

motormike XS650 Junkie XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Mpls
    Enfield winter 1.jpg Well... at 6:30 Am.. 35 degrees..light rain...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... stop over for the saturday morn'n coffee shop BS.. then .... the RE dealer.. drop off for winter storage.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  10. kshansen

kshansen XS650 Junkie Top Contributor

Just remember that is -7 C, that stands for Canadian right Fred? Won't say what our "F" degrees stand for!

thuban likes this.
  11. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Hi Ken,
    Canada went kinda Metric in the 1970s but highway distances are still talked about in miles even if they're measured in KM.
    Temperatures are in Degrees Celcius (same as degrees Centigrade because scientific stuff has to be named after someone)
    US temperatures are named after some 19th Century guy named Farenheit. Also has 100º but his Butler had a fever that day so your normal blood temperature is 98.4.

kshansen and Raymond like this.