Where were you when Buckwheat was assassinated?

Ah yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was living in a suburban commune in South Jersey at the time.
I was cooking some Bulger (or was it Steel Cut Oats?) when Bob came running down from the third floor screaming that Buckwheat had been shot.
We put the tv on and the girls couldn't be consoled. Terrible.

^Pretty much the same as my story, except I had an inexplicable urge to buy life insurance.

with Buckwheats wife at the time,
on this particular day ,
she was getting "wubb in all da wong pwaces"

once we seen what happened on the TV
i got dressed and slipped out the back door
never to speak to mrs wheat again!

Remember when princess di got killed.........yea i know who cares about the royal family........growing up in a commonwealth country, and as the top representative of the state one cant completely shut them out.

Anyways i was living in a caravan park that backed onto a golf course........After work, every evening i would take the dog for a walk through the golf course and smoke a joint. This particular evening walking through the golf course, after i heard about her death on the news, i could smell a really strong perfume when i went past a shrub. On closer inspection i found it to be a Gardenia flowering its first flower of the season. First time i had ever seen and smelt a Gardenia...........when ever i smell them these days i can't help but remember that day and her death.

Back