white rubber

donmillerx

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey all...

Anyone know where I can find all new white rubber? 7/8" grips, pegs, kickstart rubber?

Thanks again.

- woah, now theres a question - try checking through some of the japanese catalogues

Ebay item #390134754294. I have purchased several of these grips, and they are top quality. Great price,at $14.72 (shipping included). Sorry I couldn't provide a link; I desparately need a "computer tutor"!

Great thanks.
Now if I could only find pegs, kickstart pedal and shift rubber, I'll be in business.
-Cheers!

Oh, yeah...
All you need to do is highlight the url, right-click, copy & paste.
Easier than changing grips ;)

- what about white, or non-black, kickstart, gearshift, footpeg rubbers to match? ... headlight grommets?

Received a response from Hans Prost... said it was Dennis the dutchman that built that particular bike and he bought all the white rubber from an HD parts catalog. He recommends CustomChrome or CCI, and W&W if anyone else is looking.

- custom chrome have some nice stainless heim joints too...large catalogues

16586_03PRH.jpg

- couldnt find an online catalogue for world wide cycles - only accessories, maybe you have to buy one?

Okay, Low Brow Customs has the throttle with a grip already on it,but they only come in black. I saw links for the grips but not one with a throttle, any one point me in the right direction to find one?

Why yes sir I am looking for white 7/8 grips with a "standard" throttle pull already toegther on it

Back