Who has the Harbor Freight motorcycle lift?

upthemaiden

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looking for a little help. I'm about to start building a new workbench in the garage. I'm planning on picking up one of these lifts eventually, and I wanted to make the workbench wide enough and with enough ground clearance to be able to slide the lift under it when I'm not using it. I was hoping someone who has one could give me the measurements of it in it's lowest position, without the removable ramp, and not factoring in the wheel clamp, raising/lowering levers, or any tie downs. Their website has it listed twice, but the measurements don't even match between the two, not to mention the length they provide I believe includes the removable ramp. I tried looking online and am getting some various answers too. I thought I'd stop by HF and measure it myself, but I remembered the last time I was there it was halfway extended, so I wouldn't be able to figure out the ground clearance measurement anyway.

Well a few quick measures off the one I have:
89 1/2" overall that includes the wheel chock for the front wheel
33" from right side to the outside of the pump control peddles, at least on mine the lowering peddle is not an easy one to remove
13" from floor to top of the pump levers
9" floor to top of flange on sides, not counting pump controls, tie down u-Bolts of front whee clamp

I would be a little flexible with the dimensions as I'm not sure how often HF might make changes if buying them from more than one source.

They do change them up, usually making them cheaper, lol. The one my buddy got recently differs from mine I got maybe 10 years ago. His isn't as heavy duty, especially in the pump pedal area. His pump pedals are difficult to remove too, mine slip right off.

Appreciate it. That's why these numbers are helpful. HF says the minimum height is 8", I've seen places online say it's 7". Yours is 9".

Maybe them changing them so often is why all of the measure a little different. I'll just have to go for it with the workbench and hope it fits haha.

Back