Who Rode Today?

Pretty country, Yamadude!

I can't see myself riding there from Maine, but maybe a trailer...:bike:
I've trailered my '80 twice to your neck of the woods (Mount Desert Island) this year just to ride the coastal roads. Maybe someday we'll pass each other going in the opposite direction ! Make sure to wave :)

fall17_3.jpg

Here ya go, Maildude.

My back yard about a week ago. Gone now, rain and wind have pretty much done their thing.

Dry and late here also.
Confession rode the fjr last week but really been digging it this week, 7' down to water line, putting in new horse waterer. Fun fun. Shut off water found that was an abandoned line, so had to tunnel 2' sideways to find the "real" water line. My aching back.

DSCN8177.JPG
20171018_140350.jpg
20171017_165855.jpg
horse water 10-17.jpg

Yes used a skidsteer for the first 4' down. Note NO rock LOL.
should b pretty well wrapped up this morning then out on the XS for a bit will try to get a real MC fall color shot or three.

That’s what I’m talking about! I have to live vicariously through youse guys! Thanks!
Yeah the leaves don’t last long once they turn , do they?

A seven foot freeze line? Not having to break ice twice a day will be great but at this point in the game, sucks to be you gggGary.
Yeah 4' is marginal Hoping the culvert "heat pipe" will reduce electric consumption for the heaters. You can see the (new to us) insulated heater. The old insulated heat taped freeze hydrant into a heated insulated waterer left on full time "mostly worked well" for the last ten years but the upgrade was needed.
Skidsteer; a great way to turn a small project into a HUGE project!
Get more pics of bikes n colors guys!

Thanks, we love it here. We do get a little tired of Winter along about the end of February, but the rest of the year is worth it.

Agreed - I like having four seasons but frankly, after the fun of Christmas is over, winter begins to drag sometime in mid-January for us.

Oh well - no scorpions....

20171021_082102.jpg
Yes, I moved to where there are trees out my back porch. Fall is very beautiful here but unfortunately a Pacific Deluge is drowning us here this weekend. Which is soaking all the beautifullly colored leaves, bummer timing for a Saturday .

Yeah 4' is marginal Hoping the culvert "heat pipe" will reduce electric consumption for the heaters. You can see the (new to us) insulated heater. The old insulated heat taped freeze hydrant into a heated insulated waterer left on full time "mostly worked well" for the last ten years but the upgrade was needed.
Skidsteer; a great way to turn a small project into a HUGE project!
Get more pics of bikes n colors guys!

You guys have to heat your water? Ours comes right out of the tap so hot you could cook potatoes in it!
33B5457D-8D7C-4123-BA21-37E976F9CEBA.jpeg
The scorpions like it hot!

Beautiful photos Robin! That last photo takes me back , the blue flowers in the background are morning glory vines.
My mother loved those and every year she would grow those from seed.
That first photo with the light filtering through the trees is a cool effect also.
Nicely done.

Back