Who Rode Today?

Took the sled out the wood pile and back, it didn't make 10F here today, but the breeze was nice.

About 60 and sunny today.
I was even able to get a good pic of my daily rider, '82 next to the lagoon going to my house.
DSCF1385.JPG

hit 55 today tossed some stabilizer in a couple of the bikes in the shop and took a ride by the beach
put them away it was a bonus day in the northeast

Its been nice for riding. So I have been taking the bike to work. the ride home is Tshirt weather. A harley came up beside me on the way to work and stayed there for about a quarter mile. and the guy never would look over. I was doing 40 "Im runnig 18/30 right right now doing some testing so luck have it The harley shows up for testing" so I give her some gas and he give his bike some gas too. So I think what the hell I'll just down shift and gun it. And damn if the guy didnt do the same thing. So down highway 41 we go. We had about 1 mile of clear road before the next stop light.
Sence I cracked the throttle first I go a jump on him I didnt let off until I hit 90. And we had to stop for the damn light anyway. the guy pulled up next to me and this time he looked over and gave me a :thumbsup:. With my head held high and chest pushed as far out as I could get it and no dought a Big:D I gave him the :thumbsup: back. The day went well :bike:

I spent some time today putting on a new rear tire so I guess tomorrow I will get out and play. Then one day next week I'll lace up a new front wheel and put a new tire on the front.

I've had the new front rim and spokes along with the complete dual disc brake set-up for almost a year-- just didn't want to mess with it until I replaced the tire.

Man, it's been nice enough to ride here, but I've always got so much work pulling at me. I haven't even got to move the XS out of its stall yet, and guys are already hollering at me to go riding. Time is getting away from me.

-R

60+..:thumbsup:..rode all day..:D..couple of errands...:bike:..lunch with the wife...:)...trip to the post office....:bow2:

Ride. Enjoy. Life is simple...:bike:

Upper 40's fired up the new to me naked Bandit 1200 and put about 40 miles on it. Lots O fun runs great. Can't really let r rip though cause the roads were either wet or had a layer of fine sand and salt. Really crapped up the bike but it needs a major detailing anyways. Front tire is beyond bald, gotta replace that ASAP. Tried a set of Widder electric vest and chaps mmm yummy. no problem on a naked bike in the 40's.

I Just rode 3 days in a row at the end of January. That's just unheard of around here. Bikes were everywhere!

65 right now. Rode around and forgot to turn my petcock on and thought something was broken, haha. Running Ok but still not right. Can't find it either...

Posted via Mobile

Back