For Sale - WHOLE OR PARTS 2007 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750

Sir Real Ed

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering parting out my 2007 Nevada 750 that has 4300 miles in order to use some parts on another project.

I plan to keep:
- the front end (everything forward of the steering stem except the instruments),
- the exhaust system and mufflers,
- rear fender and taillight,
- rear brake system

The bike runs great but the EFI light comes on intermittently.

I am only going to do this if I get enough interest to recoup most of the money I have in the bike.
If anyone has any interest in any parts, please let me know what parts you are interested in and how much you are will to pay.

I will sell the entire bike minus the above parts for $1400.

I will sell the entire bike as is for $1900. I will consider a trade for a 1976-1978 XS 650 standard. 1.jpg

Clean VA title in my name.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 145
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 159
I’m surprised Gary hasn’t snapped this up yet! :D ( Just kidding ) he had one a short while ago.

Maybe Gary is just shy........

It's a neat bike, just not my cup of tea. The Nevada 750's were only sold here for a couple years. Some of the Moto Guzzi fans I know say they have never seen one on the road. Hard core Guzzista look down on the "small blocks" as not being real Moto Guzzi's. Similar to Harley riders looking down on V-rod riders.

Front end measures out real close to an XS front end. A sun rim on the front and it would be a nice set up.

I'd also consider a trade for a Suzuki DR 650.

Back