WILD CAT Rally 2019

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Amish school.jpg Riders meet.jpg Wild Cat dindin.jpg Wild Cat Me and Mark.jpg Wild Cat Speedy.jpg Wild Car small bike.jpg Mark kicker.jpg Doug chain.jpg Doug W Cat.jpg Wild Cat rally...(f/book Wisconsin wild cat rally) Another nice weekend. Fifty five attendees this tear.. no one did any off road adventures. !
Our buddy, Doug C., (pictured on his " O'Blue " XS) had a chain (side plate) failure so his sunday ride ended earlier then planned. Luckily the rear wheel didn't lockup or any engine case damages. We give Doug a hard time about his mirrors.... " do they pickup signals from the mother ship... " ET "...? " We knew he was go'n to take " O'Blue "... so I made two tin foil helmets for myself and wife and another buddy also made a tin foil helmet. Sunday night there's a banquet where various awards are handed out... " broke bike award.. bone head award... smallest bike ( I won ! ) Doug was a shoe in for " broke bike". So the three of us pre-staged our tin foil helmets...(rear storage room) and we quickly got to the room just before Doug was call'd up to accept his award... we accompanied him. Hey, what are friends for.
The extended kick start worked great with the big bore 190psi XS engine. That's a photo of a Amish school… note " bathrooms " to the right.

Attachments

• Doug W Cat.jpg
    Doug W Cat.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 97
Previous video is from " Coop's Corner " blog.. well worth a visit for additional photos and text.

Back