Wild Cat.... sort of

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
W Springs 2.jpg A few of us will be out and around Westby, Wis, based out of the " Zip Inn ".. north end of town. Labor Day weekend, Wifey and I are hack'n it down along the river. (180 miles ). Wild Cat isn't official.... was told some of the usual suspects on hand.. T shirts for sale if you're out and about... WAVE ! ( with ALL five fingers ) :)

Cat 23.jpg Cat 13.jpg Cat 11.jpg Cat 2.jpg Cat 19.jpg Cat 22.jpg Cat 9.jpg Cat 21.jpg Great time over Labor Day weekend. Pretty good attendance for the event. Visited the Ford museum n La Cross.... great stop.. $4.oo .. cheap ! Visited the Amish framers market.. wife got me oatmeal soap.. does that make me a Quaker ? Got a book at the Drift less book store... owner claims 500,000 books.... did the sunday chicken feed... 550 chickens giveCat 23.jpg Cat 13.jpg Cat 11.jpg Cat 2.jpg Cat 19.jpg Cat 22.jpg Cat 9.jpg Cat 21.jpg Cat 8.jpg their all... great salad.... visited the French Nunnery.... they serve breakfast and lunch.... fancy French dishes.... wine.... Cat 23.jpg Cat 13.jpg Cat 11.jpg Cat 2.jpg Cat 19.jpg Cat 22.jpg Cat 9.jpg Cat 21.jpg Cat 8.jpg Cat 20.jpg We did a total of 602 mikes on the Bullet with Cozy sidecar.. caught a little rain Monday heading home.

Back