Wanted - WTB custom exhaust

aaroffee

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi wondering if anyone has seen this style of exhaust for sale, i know factory metalworks make them for triumphs but have not found anything for xs, i know the "hot mama" is out there but dont like how high the top pipe is and its left side, wanting right side only.

thanks aaron !!
exhaust1.jpg

Well I have done them before and all you need to buy is a two into one header. Both pipes will be low on the right side and then you can just fab up some pipes off of those to stay together going up. Here is a picture of two into one to fish tail I did 10 years ago.

Attachments

• first xs650.jpg
    first xs650.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 116
Well I have done them before and all you need to buy is a two into one header. Both pipes will be low on the right side and then you can just fab up some pipes off of those to stay together going up. Here is a picture of two into one to fish tail I did 10 years ago.

im wanting high/lows not a single upsweep

this is what i currently have
xs650 mine.jpg

I understood you just gave you a example of two into ones as again it shows those pipes in your picture. Two into ones on right side and then upswipes attached. You can make these yourself if you can weld. Those are cool looking.

Back