1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - WTB - early xs ignition switch

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by willis, May 3, 2019.

1. willis

willis XS650 Junkie XS650.com Supporter

I am piecing together a set of early gauges for a little project. Don't have to be perfect. Let me know what you have.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. willis

Bump... Looking for 70-73 gauges for a little project. Let me know if you have anything hiding on your shelves..

3. Dave48

Dave48 XS650 Enthusiast

I have a set of XS gauges but I don't know what year there from. PM me your email and send a photo.

4. willis

Still looking

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  5. I have a bunch of XS gauges , but not sure of the years. How do I tell ??

6. willis

The 2 easiest identifiers are that they have a plastic fluted bottom piece, and the button on top of the needle is aluminum. Borrowed these pics from 2M's repair thread..
    Odometer-XS2.jpg
    TachM03.jpg

TwoManyXS1Bs likes this.
  7. I have one with a fluted bottom , can't remember if its a speedo or tach , will check tonight.

8. nkymain485

nkymain485 XS650 Enthusiast

I have a set off a 72, not sure if they work. If interested I can send more pics.

Attached Files:

9. willis

yes, interested. PM sent

10. RC4MAN

RC4MAN XS650 Enthusiast

Let me know how that works out for you. If not I have a set off a 73 that I believe match your description

11. willis

PM SEND TO RC4

12. willis

Edited title and also a bump.
    I've got the gauges now, but still looking for an early ignition switch for a 70-73 xs with keys to complete the setup. Mike's has re-pops for about $60 but i'd rather have factory one if anyone has one kicking around a shelf somewhere.