XS 650 Direct Shout Out

Skip

XS 650 Screwturner
Reaction score
IMG_2383 final.jpg
Hey Guys and Gals...
I just want to give a shout out to XS650 Direct for once again giving me exceptional service.
For those who dont know,they are the Canadian affiliate of Mikes XS which is operated out of Stratford, Ontario.
I placed an order Wednesday afternoon and it arrived via Fed Ex today. We Canadians are very fortunate to have such a great supplier of reproduction parts to help us keep these ol' gems rolling

View attachment 167220 Hey Guys and Gals...
I just want to give a shout out to XS650 Direct for once again giving me exceptional service.
For those who dont know,they are the Canadian affiliate of Mikes XS which is operated out of Stratford, Ontario.
I placed an order Wednesday afternoon and it arrived via Fed Ex today. We Canadians are very fortunate to have such a great supplier of reproduction parts to help us keep these ol' gems rolling

Skip! Your old calendar girl is looking as nice as ever! Have you been able to get out for a ride yet this year?

Skip! Your old calendar girl is looking as nice as ever! Have you been able to get out for a ride yet this year?
Thank you Bob....coming from a man with the beauties you have...that is quite a compliment.
I actually am hoping to get out tomorrow for a little rip...the forecast is calling for a nice day so I am gonna try to take advantage of it.

Hi Skip: I agree with you on XS650 Direct. Their service is fast and their products make our hobby much easier to pursue.
Bike looks great - have a good ride and be safe!
Pete
Hi Pete,
Even back in the days we Canadians had to buy from Mike's XS...I found them really good to deal with...and honestly found most of thier products of decent quality...Mike's seems to get a bad rap on here,and I always wondered why,we are fortunate to have them in our corner.

I have to agree with Skip on this. The ease of ordering and shipping is max 3 days to my place. Been in contact for a few parts before and always get a response. Going out today too Skip! :D JC
Hey JC
I agree...3 days after I order seems to be the average for me as well.
It's a beautiful day here in Halifax...if you go S and I go N we could meet at the border and wave...turn around and head home again lol
Ride safe JC....

Hey Skip I know can’t even cross the border. Any other day I would be game to go see you.

Only time I could cross would be for work (construction deemed essential) but they would probably wonder why I am going to work on my bike on a Sunday lol. Enjoy the day I think gonna go towards Shediac and follow the coast north. Safe riding! JC

Lakeview and I rode up to London, ON yesterday (me from Windsor and I picked him up near Chatham) to see a buddy who just bought a bike after many years away from it.

It sure was great to be out. We went on the back roads - not much traffic but lots of OPP, so we had to behave. :rolleyes: I did a total of 270 miles (about 450 km) on Lucille :yikes: - and she ran really well except for a couple of unexplained misses near the middle of the ride. I always check everything before and after rides and never find anything wrong - but she nearly always does that.

Back on the topic of XS650 Direct - I have placed orders one morning and had the package sitting on my porch the next morning (of course, I’m a lot closer to Stratford than you folks). Amazing really.

Back