1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Make Offer - XS 650 stache

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tonyc, Aug 28, 2018.

1. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I know I have not been on the site for a very long time. I would like to offer my XS inventory to forum members. I have three standard fuel tanks that have been cleaned and only one has ran for 4000 miles. I have plenty more items.

MaxPete and robinc like this.
  2. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Sounds great - but do you have a website - or could you post a list or some photos Tony?

Pete

3. weekendrider

weekendrider Iron Horse cowboy Top Contributor

S.W. MO
    Hey Tony, how is the scooter running?
    Post up them pics and I bet you get some interest. Standard tanks you say?? I like standard tanks. Perchance one would be a '79 in cobalt blue or a cut above '75?

gggGary likes this.
  4. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I am getting out of the XS650 business everything goes. I am focusing on my BSA. I will try to post some picts. I do have two titled frames one powdered coated complete with matching numbers lower end. Also I have rear 18" spoked with Buchanon's stainless spokes, swing arm and pedel attachment with brake adjusment. all only have 4000 miles. I have cylinder which I think is on original bore, head , cam and rocker cover sold together. I have sr500 rear swing arm and wheel with brake rotor. Many,many,many other items.

gggGary likes this.
  5. spdygon

spdygon XS650 Member

TonyC
    You have a xs2 seat and tank... Or at least just the seat pan

6. harpo57

harpo57 owner of basket case

Hi! rear wheel assembly sounds interesting. Currently have alum wheels n disks.. would like spokes n drums.....deal$ ? :) Im a truck driver and get to Bfield often.

7. CoconutPete

CoconutPete 1979 XS650 Special

I'll just admit it. I had looked at another post where someone was selling a parts "stash". That was pretty cool.

I clicked on this post thinking it would be a cool storage bag or something like that to mount to the front of the XS ..... one that was in the shape of a mou "stache".

gggGary likes this.
  8. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I am sorry I did not tell but everything is xs650 standard model no early stuff. Harpo contact me we may work a deal.

harpo57 likes this.
  9. Mickster

Mickster XS650 Enthusiast

Do you have a working speedo gauge that would fit a 79?

10. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I think I have one from 1976 I am not sure of conditon Faded but you may have for price of shipping. I will try to dig it ou if you want it.

11. harpo57

Will do. Thank you. I will contact ya when im headed that way, maybe next soon.?

12. harpo57

Will do. Contact you when im headed that way.. soon i hope.

13. Mickster

Mickster XS650 Enthusiast

Tony,
    PM sent on speedo.

14. TheScubaSteve

TheScubaSteve XS650 Member

SoMD
    Do you have the footrests? Thanks to a falling tree, my left footrest got mashed up.

15. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

Here are few picts

Attached Files:

16. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I also have left side engine cover set up for hydraulic brake with Magura Master and a slave cylinder with actuating arm. All machine work done and only 4000 miles on set up I will include 8-pack clutch discs. Make offer.

17. How much for tank and side covers
    Please message me

18. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

Rockin $150 for the tank and $50 for the side covers plus shipping. Fedex cheapest.

19. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

I have a 1978 seat that has been re-sculptured to look like a BSA seat and covered in soft leather looks like new. will upload pitc later. Comes with lock and key. Make offer plus shipping from 93309.

20. harpo57

I found the post again Tony.. Ooh! that rear wheel looks nice, a matching front w/drum brake. would be sweet. :)