Make Offer - XS 650 stache

tonyc

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I know I have not been on the site for a very long time. I would like to offer my XS inventory to forum members. I have three standard fuel tanks that have been cleaned and only one has ran for 4000 miles. I have plenty more items.

I know I have not been on the site for a very long time. I would like to offer my XS inventory to forum members. I have three standard fuel tanks that have been cleaned and only one has ran for 4000 miles. I have plenty more items.

Sounds great - but do you have a website - or could you post a list or some photos Tony?

Pete

Hey Tony, how is the scooter running?
Post up them pics and I bet you get some interest. Standard tanks you say?? I like standard tanks. Perchance one would be a '79 in cobalt blue or a cut above '75?

I am getting out of the XS650 business everything goes. I am focusing on my BSA. I will try to post some picts. I do have two titled frames one powdered coated complete with matching numbers lower end. Also I have rear 18" spoked with Buchanon's stainless spokes, swing arm and pedel attachment with brake adjusment. all only have 4000 miles. I have cylinder which I think is on original bore, head , cam and rocker cover sold together. I have sr500 rear swing arm and wheel with brake rotor. Many,many,many other items.

Hi! rear wheel assembly sounds interesting. Currently have alum wheels n disks.. would like spokes n drums.....deal$ ? :) Im a truck driver and get to Bfield often.

I'll just admit it. I had looked at another post where someone was selling a parts "stash". That was pretty cool.

I clicked on this post thinking it would be a cool storage bag or something like that to mount to the front of the XS ..... one that was in the shape of a mou "stache".

I think I have one from 1976 I am not sure of conditon Faded but you may have for price of shipping. I will try to dig it ou if you want it.

Here are few picts

Attachments

• 20180830_105407.jpg
    20180830_105407.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 331
  • covers.jpg
    covers.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 20180830_105349.jpg
    20180830_105349.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 279
  • rear wheel.jpg
    rear wheel.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 300
  • 20180826_135827.jpg
    20180826_135827.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 283
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 314
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 305
I also have left side engine cover set up for hydraulic brake with Magura Master and a slave cylinder with actuating arm. All machine work done and only 4000 miles on set up I will include 8-pack clutch discs. Make offer.

Rockin $150 for the tank and $50 for the side covers plus shipping. Fedex cheapest.
I have a 1978 seat that has been re-sculptured to look like a BSA seat and covered in soft leather looks like new. will upload pitc later. Comes with lock and key. Make offer plus shipping from 93309.

I found the post again Tony.. Ooh! that rear wheel looks nice, a matching front w/drum brake. would be sweet. :)

Back