Xs bagger anyone else thought of doing one

odie

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Ok the other day while looking at bikes and thumbing thru ebay and seeing a set of old yamaha xs hard bags I started thinking just maybe build myself a xs650 bagger with a few twists maybe front fairing hardbaggs stretched frame would like a rear suspension but maybe on a hardtail well started going thru the old internet and didn't come up with really anything what's everyone's opinion and any ideas and suggestions

I used to hang a set of Willie and Max saddlebags on the back went I first got the SG running. I switched to a tankbag about 3 yrs ago...

Ok the other day while looking at bikes and thumbing thru ebay and seeing a set of old yamaha xs hard bags I started thinking just maybe build myself a xs650 bagger with a few twists maybe front fairing hardbaggs stretched frame would like a rear suspension but maybe on a hardtail well started going thru the old internet and didn't come up with really anything what's everyone's opinion and any ideas and suggestions
==============================================================
YES !!
Actually now that mine is done I'm already itching to build another. I was thinking the exact same thing..
MONOSHOCK stretched and lowered,,rear bags,,club cowl,,,apes,,,YEA !!
I'm down,,

Yeah, I've been thinking about that...
20160220_130239.jpg

Back