xs bobber. . . . . . original???

Iron_inc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Traded a 650 for some custom painted tins and this is what I started. Not too sure if some of my ideas are really too original, but I can't really stay away from the "old skill" look
20121112_150652.jpg

This is what I got for to sets of tins(tank n fender) 11/12
20121115_121322.jpg

A lil chop
20121113_171402.jpg

A lil Polish
20121128_075704.jpg

A fender I found chopped an welded a rib down the center
20121202_191759.jpg

Stainless electric box......ball
20121125_162239.jpg

Suicide clutch?? YES PLEASE
20121204_191257.jpg

20121203_192300-1.jpg

Good fit I think ...and hell yes I make the "vroooom vrooom" noise

Last edited:
So far I'm about 3 to 350 + work into the build, plans for kandy green paint w/koi fish and street/enduro tires

I really have no idea the risers I had In the parts box and I built the bars to what I thought I looked cool but I can measure when I get home are you wanting to k ow the total height?

Total height. It is very close to the height I am looking for and am just trying to get a general idea of the the bar height I am looking for.

Thanks , yes sir the red r6 and the springer are mine but that's not a cb its a fj1200. It had a CB in it when I first built it but the motor was too small for the 1"1/2 frame and 250 tire

Looking sweet bigdog..........
new to the site and still looking for my project build.(xs650)Really diggi'n your idea hope i can hit you up for some fresh info once i start my build.
thanks
Clint

2polar its a 14" rise total 3" risers
Evilside I'm good with helping out out just let me know what you need. This is my 5th build so I have a few stripes (not as many as some others on here)

Javafinger I'm thinking black koi fish on top fish scales on the side all under a hot hues candy green
scrambled idk if it runs as you can see I'm only 50/60 percent of the way through the build. The motor hadcompression and no oil leaks so that was good enough for me (worst case scenario I pull the motor and take it back to my business partner for another one)

Ah! Koi.. Lucky symbol so its black, on green? Put som gold line would be nice for my eyes :D well actually im just curious the final build.. Not give som attention in motor.. Since you guys there have a lot cheap and good condition part.. Not like here in indonesia.. Keep us the update bro..

Black under green maybe some white lines and silver flake but ill picutre up some ideas of gold. No not too worries about the motor parts aren't too hard to come by around here

This bike looks killer so far. Did you just drill the backbone for the tank mount or did you sleeve it?

I've only drilled the top mount so far most likely weld some spacers on the back bone sometime In The near future

Back