For Sale - XS1 Drum Wheelset

SURGE

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been holding onto these for a while for a build that is no longer...and I'm finally ready to part with them.
Everything seen in the pics is included.
This is a very clean almost 100% complete set. Missing front drum vent cover. Hardware is there.
I have made no effort to try and clean these up other than wipe down a few spots on a rim to see how it could polish up. Both wheels will clean up very well and are in excellent shape. They have very minimal handling / use marks and no obvious scuffs, dings, digs, major rubs or any breakage on the hubs. They also have no additional mounting holes of any kind from any other builds. I chose to hold off on really cleaning them in case a buyer wanted the patina. There is very minimal surface rust and almost no pitting any of which could be cleaned away with brasso. Rims are straight and clean with no flat spots. There are a few light scratches here and there, likely from tire removal over the years. Spokes and nipples are all good with almost no rust and the minor bit again, should brasso/wire brush off. Rear sprocket doesn't show excessive wear. Brake pads are even still in both hubs.
I'm happy to answer any questions and take and send more pics if requested.
Selling these as a set and really not looking to separate.
I would be willing to cut the hubs from the rims for a buyer that wanted only the hubs and hub parts. Just LMK
Price: $750 OBRO for the set. Payment via cash, certified check, USPS MO or PP + All PP fees.
Buyer pays actual shipping cost in CONUS or local pickup / delivery

Attachments

• IMG_2642.JPG
    IMG_2642.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_2643.JPG
    IMG_2643.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_2645.JPG
    IMG_2645.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_2646.JPG