Wanted - XS2 Right Side Cover Trim

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
WANTED: XS2 Right Side Cover Trim. The Chrome Plastic "Scallop" trim that goes on the battery/air filter cover... This is for Tevan's Resto-Mod Cafe' Project. Can buy outright, or trade HHB goodies... Let me know please

I'm sure you probably all ready know this, but just in case you don't,,,, they sell repops on ebay.

If you're just desperate for anything, I may have one in poor condition, if it's the correct side. Chrome peeling, tip broke off. Let me know if you get desperate,,,,lol.

I'm sure you probably all ready know this, but just in case you don't,,,, they sell repops on ebay.

If you're just desperate for anything, I may have one in poor condition, if it's the correct side. Chrome peeling, tip broke off. Let me know if you get desperate,,,,lol.

I might just suck at the search, because I haven't found any yet... Got a link?

Well I don't know what the heck. There is all ways some on there. They go for $75 for the pair. I'll keep my eye open for ya. Sorry for jerkin yer chain.

The repops come and go. He sells one set at a time now and then. I got a set and they are very nice fit perfect chrome is shiny and smooth. Give me a buzz I have a used set. I need a throttle cable for a pair of early lectrons............

I tried to buy 2 sets at once off ebay, he said "only Ebay" ended up paying over $100!
Randy Marble has them $59 ea. plus shipping, the XS650 emblems are nice too, have a set.
http://www.marblesmotors.com/partsforsaleyamahabadgesx.htm
Don

Back