Xs650 4 wheeler

Frankenbob

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share something I came across this morning Yamaha xs 650. Four wheeler - $800 (Downtown Dallas)

Runs and rides good, fast, strong and loud. With a Yamaha xs 650 motor. Five speed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 316
I think it's pretty Kool when there is to much ice on the roads for the bobber you got the xs atv

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I too would buy that. Little more balls than my yamaha 350 Warrior. would be a blast in the Michigan dunes or snow!

I had a Honda XR650R that I got into a wreck with, mostly cosmetic damage but half of me was hoping the forks were bent and it would total out so that I could pull the engine and slam it into a quad or gokart.

Forks were good though :(

I'd love to swap in a xs650 hamster wheel into my brothers yfz450 quad

Come on guys now I know you guys could build that easy. Its a stock chassis with a XS650 motor in it. There are so many quads out there with bigger motors in them. I seen a GSXR 1000 in a quad and it was quick. I built a CBR 600 into a quad years ago think its still running around Statenisland. Quad chassis are easy to get because everyone beats the piss out of the stock motor and blow them up. I have to put oil in my gas?????? HUH!!!!:doh: You guys are too good to make that comment BUILD IT!!!

Where Im at there aren't too many places to get old stuff at. There were a couple of awesome warehouses and even motorcycle/quad junk yards but, they are all gone now. So, we are left to searching high and low for stuff. And with the price some guys wants for parts on sleeze-bay it's expensive to go that route. I was however able to get this sweet little bike for nothing from a neighbor. It's a 1975 Honda XL70. It has over 5k miles on it. I need to clean and reseal the tank, tires, clean and rebuild carb basically a total rebuild.

Back