XS650 Bobber - Frame

naazoo

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 100% new to this website and wasn't able to locate what I am seeking; hence creating a brand new thread. First off, my apologies if someone has already answered this or started a thread.

Looking to find a fabricator in Metro Vancouver Area, BC, Canada who is able to work with me to get a XS650 Bobber frame built from scratch. Or, if someone knows any good place to buy built ones in Metro Vancouver, BC that would be awesome!

Much thanks!
naazoo

Hello,

I am 100% new to this website and wasn't able to locate what I am seeking; hence creating a brand new thread. First off, my apologies if someone has already answered this or started a thread.
Looking to find a fabricator in Metro Vancouver Area, BC, Canada who is able to work with me to get a XS650 Bobber frame built from scratch. Or, if someone knows any good place to buy built ones in Metro Vancouver, BC that would be awesome!
Much thanks!
naazoo

Hi naazoo and welcome,
I've no idea but there must be a guy? But could you afford to pay him what he'd be worth?
Or you could buy a good quality MIG welding machine, a bunch of seamless steel tube and try making your own frame?
Most likely the 2nd or 3rd frame you build will turn out good enough to use and then YOU could be that guy.

Naazoo. You may want to consider retaining the front part of the frame especially the steering stem where the serial number is stamped. I imagine getting a licence for a bike with a completely custom made frame in BC would be a PITA.

Back