For Sale - XS650 Bobber ( Parting out )

as a father, my heart goes out to you man. I have 3 kids, I have sold MANY MANY projects/toys of mine to pay for stuff for them, anywhere from simple wants to seriously needed.

Call me though... anything I buy, me and the ole lady will hold onto for at least few months JIC you have the chance to buy it back.

Thats a sweet bike and id like to buy some parts especially the springer and wheels, but id rather just donate a few bucks to the cause and see you get it finished later on after you get things back in order. if thats ok pm me your addy.

Just got my first xs650 (actually 2) and probably could use some parts.
Would rather donate, and hopefully it will help out.
PM me your address.
Take care of your daughter!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. hope this helps you.

I'd love to help out and I love the look of that headlamp. can you give a closer shot of the headlamp and tail lamp setup?

I want to throw this out there..... to all the donations I have seen, my family greatly appreciate this. This means the world to us......

For everyone to know so you know this isnt an endless deal. My daughter Azalea... just a little over 1 years old now. She has been sick off and on her whole life. She has recently had E. Coli which she had picked up from her last daycare. Just about every month she spikes to about 103 fever for what doctors say "they cant seem to figure out". She is undergoing blood work which I now have to pay for hence selling the bike. Like her father, she is reaching dangerous levels from her liver.

This isnt a pitty trip, just understand why this is being sold and also understand what this means to us

This is my baby girl....
small.jpg

What a cutie, thoughts are with your family. Probably can't afford them but how much for the tank and e-bomb? Did you happen to have carbs available? Also interested in the pma mount and twisted kickstart arm if the deal doesn't pan out. Thanks Stephen

Are the green coils the dual output ones? Shouldn't you Only need one? If so how much for one and do you have a standard Pamco setup? Thanks! Also, how much for the headlight? Thanks man! Good luck with your cause!

Are the green coils the dual output ones? Shouldn't you Only need one? If so how much for one and do you have a standard Pamco setup? Thanks! Also, how much for the headlight? Thanks man! Good luck with your cause!

Headlight is Pending

No Pamco at this time

Coils are single - 2 were needed for me for a rephase

sorry to hear about your little girl, hope for the best for you and her. I'm strapped for cash or else i'd be sending some your way. God bless.

:(

Bro not sure if you sold the fender mounting brackets you made w the fender; if not I'd be interested in picking those up from you. Was there an upper or did you end up welding the tabs on the fender like in your mockup pics?

This guy:

IMG_1415.jpg

about to buy a pma braket from hughs do you have the reg from hugh as well if so i will pay his retail price since im about to order the pair anyway from him anyway hope things get better with your daughter