xs650 build off 2014!!

I discovered that the standard master cylinder plastic reservoir I want to use has a crack. Does anyone have one that they would send me? It's the one with 4 threaded inserts to hold the cover on. Let me know... thanks!

I'm looking forward to being at the meet up in Defiance and checking out what everyone put together, Unfortunately i'll probably be on my 83 Heritage Daily Rider, I got so sidetracked with additional side work projects for pay since the beginning of June that I may not finish my build off bike which really sucks. But like I said i'll be there either way.

UPDATE: It's going to be down to the wire, but we'll be at the buildoff even if we have to push the bike. Hoping to get it assembled this Saturday, which should leave time for wiring and carb tuning... fingers crossed.

Are we still doing the ride down from Michigan? I'll be arriving in Howell sometime that Thursday with my brother, but it seems like several of the Michigan bikes are no longer entered? If it's still on, we ought to figure out a place/time to meet up.

My wife and I are heading down there for sure (from Webberville). Not sure if we're riding though.

I talked to Kelley a while back and we were thinking of leaving that Friday morning. Maybe we all can meet up for breakfast or something and head down to Ohio. Or if that timetable doesn't work for everybody, maybe we can come up with something else...

Cool man, we could always meet for breakfast at Fowlerville Farms and roll out from there. My brother-in-law lives over that way.

Ooo Fowlerville Farms won't cut it for me. I vote The Feed Bag (yes thats the real name) down the street. I'll be on my everyday rider most likely but would still enjoy the ride

Ooo Fowlerville Farms won't cut it for me. I vote The Feed Bag (yes thats the real name) down the street. I'll be on my everyday rider most likely but would still enjoy the ride

The feed bag is disgusting. We should meet at Sinclairs (real cool dinner by me) and you can check out the chop too Ranger.

I'll defer to you locals on the meetup spot, as long as I can get some bacon!

Back