1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

xs650 build off 2014!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Irish_prick, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Irish_prick

Irish_prick master of the cut'n wheel

Just pop in and tell us whats up. Look'n for part is a ok post. The update help kepp track of who's still in

2. SangreDeDios

SangreDeDios XS650 Addict

not sure what the rules are, are there any?
    but I think I'm in. another one for MI.
    Detroit.

3. cryingnines

cryingnines XS650 Enthusiast

Michigan invading Ohio for real, welcome Sangre. NY PA NJ are you guys still into motorcycles? Where you at?

4. ok good to know it's actually the 4th weekend
    thanks

5. I'm moving into upper peninsula of michigan over next couple weeks so chalk up another michigander LOL

6. Irish_prick

It was a on 3rd weekend last year.

7. Champco

Champco XS650 Addict

Thanks @cryingnines. I appreciate the welcome and the kind words. Looking forward to being a part of this. Stoked that it ends with a ride!

8. cryingnines

cryingnines XS650 Enthusiast

Me too! Missed out on to much fun stuff this summer. I'm looking forward to making some memories these next 9 months and then the after party next August.

We're still a month out, so hopefully we can pick up a couple more builds. Your winter doesn't have to suck, join the build off!

9. Irish_prick

We had a blast last year and next year will be epic! Can't waiit to do it again!

10. Ranger

Ranger XS650 Addict

Let's get Texas on the board! My brother (rbrown) and I just picked up 3 XS650's that we plan to chop, with the first one being a joint effort... basically a practice chop. That way we can figure out what not to do before building our personal scoots... The plan is to make it down, dirty, and cheap, and I doubt it will come close to placing, but we're in this for the fun and fellowship. I've got inlaws in Howell, MI, so maybe we can head up there ahead of time, then ride down with some of the Michigan entrants.

11. Bad ass! We all leave in a or very close to Howell... It'd be awesome to posse up and rollout!

12. Irish_prick

Its get'n bigger...lol.

13. JumpStreet volunteers to make this year's trophy if you don't have anything lined up for it yet man!

14. Champco

Champco XS650 Addict

Hey fella's,

I'll knock 20% off of any ChampCo product if you are going to use it on a build off bike. Including seats, bags, tool rolls or whatever other crazy leather stuff you want to run.

kelley
    www.champcocustoms.com

15. Irish_prick

We're work'n on any idea for one if it doesnt pan out ill let you know

If I get a few of the shop projects out by the 1st I think I'm in with the "mean machine" my xs2 caferod. My aco xs is get'n a few tweeks this year new dress shoes and bigger jugs. So I think I may put the beast back on the road with a few up grades trick I didn't know when I built her the 1st time till the aco bike is ready.

16. Kinsygrl

Kinsygrl XS650 Addict

I'd like to give it a shot can someone pm me the rules and info?

17. Irish_prick

Start build'n nov1 one post a month of ur where ur at in the build and show up in August to hangout and ride

18. You're right it'd be weird making my own trophy!

19. FB71

FB71 Expert Turd Polisher

and I can build any type of (XS650) bike I want? Cafe, bobber, chop, tracker, etc.?

20. Irish_prick

Yep any style