xs650 build off 2014!!

irish_prick, I guess the sarcasm of my post was lost on you? and here I thought it was obvious.

p.s. I'm coming. be scared.

see that right there was another sarcastic reply, get with it man.

irish_prick, I guess the sarcasm of my post was lost on you? and here I thought it was obvious.

p.s. I'm coming. be scared.

see that right there was another sarcastic reply, get with it man.

I got the sarcasm u where just a good soap box to stand on to make the point
Of this is a fun event and a$*holes dont need to show up.
Sorry man

Considering this, but I don't know if 9 months is enough time for me to find enough bent wood screws and rusty parts to make one of my unrideable lawn ornaments. But then again, you never know.

Oh hell yes 9 months is enough, would be super rad to see another Fong Speed Shop Bike!

I've just decided. I'm going to build an xs bagger. probably with SOA stickers. I'm also wearing an SOA hoodie to the ride when it's done.
I'm fighting everyone who doesn't like SOA so watch out.

I'm hooked on the show, i never watched until recently and then watched all episodes in a row over a few days on Netflix, Man I gotta get a life LOL

Originally Posted by SangreDeDios
I've just decided. I'm going to build an xs bagger. probably with SOA stickers. I'm also wearing an SOA hoodie to the ride when it's done.

So I checked out a Sons of Anarchy bike, cool, training wheels, won't even need a kickstand.

Attachments

• ashley-tisdale-charlie-hunnam-sons-of-anarchy-12.jpg
    ashley-tisdale-charlie-hunnam-sons-of-anarchy-12.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 213
I wish i could participate! Cryin' offered me a sweet deal on a '77 standard that would have been perfect for the scrambler build I have in mind, but I just found out I won't have the funds I was expecting... :( Dumb question; If I somehow acquire sufficient funding in the spring, can I join the build off late? (obviously still needing to be complete by Aug).

I know this isn't the classifieds but if anyone needs a bike to start their build with I've got a 72 thats just sitting here.
low miles, clear title, Pamco, runs great, not a good candidate for restoration because the rear loop was chopped off and then welded back on but a perfect candidate for a build. Get on and ride type a bike. $1300 bucks to members of the build off. I figured id throw it on here before the classifieds.

I wish i could participate! Cryin' offered me a sweet deal on a '77 standard that would have been perfect for the scrambler build I have in mind, but I just found out I won't have the funds I was expecting... :( Dumb question; If I somehow acquire sufficient funding in the spring, can I join the build off late? (obviously still needing to be complete by Aug).

We had a few jump in mid build off and then drop out
I don't care if ur updates are "look for bike" till spring

Ok so I want to do some work to my aco bobber its in baddly need of some tlc its my main bike and I need the drive to fix her rite. I'll put the list upgrades and fixes up and if you guys the think thats enough of a rebuild ill throw my hat in the ring the list
.fix the controls, front end rebuild ,pipes, motor,mt new gas tank, new wire'n( new charge'n and ing.) and new carbs
Ill be rephase'n the motor and do'n the labor myself.
Is that enough of a rebuild ?

Ok so I want to do some work to my aco bobber its in baddly need of some tlc its my main bike and I need the drive to fix her rite. I'll put the list upgrades and fixes up and if you guys the think thats enough of a rebuild ill throw my hat in the ring the list
.fix the controls, front end rebuild ,pipes, motor,mt new gas tank, new wire'n( new charge'n and ing.) and new carbs
Ill be rephase'n the motor and do'n the labor myself.
Is that enough of a rebuild ?

I'm for it man.

If im rite there are 16? In on this if ur one plz send me a p.m. so I can get a set list. And I think there will be more make it this year. So I'm not go'n to be in the build off. I'll be rebuild'n my ACO for the ride thow.

:wink2:
Where do'n this again starts nov 1. And ends on the 3rd weekend in august at the xs650 party and ride. @ pandemonium custom choppers.

One class, rider only (cuz there where no videos posted last time)
U must make he whole ride that Daniel plans out ( around 100miles)
Both bike made it last time so I don't think that's to crazy.
One update post a month
I have 2 up for the challenge. Anyone else?

Hey just posted 3 links to the videos on the 2013 build off page, feel free to copy links to this one too. Videos are public on youtube so they can all be found there as well!

Look for sponsors for this as well!
We got hugh's handbuilt, Pandemonium choppers and Irish Iron
So far if you want to plz spend me a p.m. with sponsor in the title!

Back