1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

xs650 build off 2014!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Irish_prick, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. SangreDeDios

SangreDeDios XS650 Addict

irish_prick, I guess the sarcasm of my post was lost on you? and here I thought it was obvious.

p.s. I'm coming. be scared.

see that right there was another sarcastic reply, get with it man.

2. Irish_prick

Irish_prick master of the cut'n wheel

I got the sarcasm u where just a good soap box to stand on to make the point
    Of this is a fun event and a$*holes dont need to show up.
    Sorry man

3. SangreDeDios

all good. I can't help with the asshole part much, but I promise to be a nice respectful asshole.

4. cryingnines

cryingnines XS650 Enthusiast

Oh hell yes 9 months is enough, would be super rad to see another Fong Speed Shop Bike!

5. I'm hooked on the show, i never watched until recently and then watched all episodes in a row over a few days on Netflix, Man I gotta get a life LOL

6. Hay thats ok I'm an asshole too just ask my wife but hay I'm one hell of a nice guy just ask every one else.lol haha:doh:

7. hmusket

hmusket CBMMA Member

Originally Posted by SangreDeDios
    I've just decided. I'm going to build an xs bagger. probably with SOA stickers. I'm also wearing an SOA hoodie to the ride when it's done.

So I checked out a Sons of Anarchy bike, cool, training wheels, won't even need a kickstand.

Attached Files:

8. FB71

FB71 Expert Turd Polisher

I wish i could participate! Cryin' offered me a sweet deal on a '77 standard that would have been perfect for the scrambler build I have in mind, but I just found out I won't have the funds I was expecting... :( Dumb question; If I somehow acquire sufficient funding in the spring, can I join the build off late? (obviously still needing to be complete by Aug).

9. SangreDeDios

I know this isn't the classifieds but if anyone needs a bike to start their build with I've got a 72 thats just sitting here.
    low miles, clear title, Pamco, runs great, not a good candidate for restoration because the rear loop was chopped off and then welded back on but a perfect candidate for a build. Get on and ride type a bike. $1300 bucks to members of the build off. I figured id throw it on here before the classifieds.

10. Irish_prick

We had a few jump in mid build off and then drop out
    I don't care if ur updates are "look for bike" till spring

11. Irish_prick

Ok so I want to do some work to my aco bobber its in baddly need of some tlc its my main bike and I need the drive to fix her rite. I'll put the list upgrades and fixes up and if you guys the think thats enough of a rebuild ill throw my hat in the ring the list
    .fix the controls, front end rebuild ,pipes, motor,mt new gas tank, new wire'n( new charge'n and ing.) and new carbs
    Ill be rephase'n the motor and do'n the labor myself.
    Is that enough of a rebuild ?

12. I'm for it man.

13. Irish_prick

If im rite there are 16? In on this if ur one plz send me a p.m. so I can get a set list. And I think there will be more make it this year. So I'm not go'n to be in the build off. I'll be rebuild'n my ACO for the ride thow.

14. wiggins

wiggins XS650 Addict

Ah, what the hell. I'm game (only to drop out in June)

Count me in.

15. FB71

FB71 Expert Turd Polisher

all right then; count me in for now!

16. teresaauer

teresaauer XS650 New Member

:wink2:
    Hey just posted 3 links to the videos on the 2013 build off page, feel free to copy links to this one too. Videos are public on youtube so they can all be found there as well!

17. Irish_prick

18. teresaauer

Did you look at them? Hope it worked

19. teresaauer

HERE are the links I was talking about, check out the videos from fun at the build off!

20. Irish_prick

Look for sponsors for this as well!
    We got hugh's handbuilt, Pandemonium choppers and Irish Iron
    So far if you want to plz spend me a p.m. with sponsor in the title!