XS650 build off and wrap up party?

Here mine sits all broke and parted! Paid for a frame and can't get started! :banghead:

12682750.jpg

Here mine sits all broke and parted! Paid for a frame and can't get started! :banghead:

12682750.jpg

i like the duel front brake set up on that not alot of those run'n around. u go'n to be run'n those mag's on you swap'n them out for spokes?

48hrs and its game on! im still work'n on find'n a frame, idea or derection...lol but im sure i'll think of something. i got to finish up the triple im work'n on 1st but it's almost there just a few loose ends to button up

JP50515 if you want in ur in there has been no say no a few haven't sent anything or posted anything for awile so be'n the guy run'n this shin dig im say ur in cuz there will be a few drop outs in both classes im sure video class still?

" be'n the guy run'n this shin dig im say ur in cuz there will be a few drop outs in both classes im sure video class still?[/QUOTE]"..irish_prick

Irish......Thanks for put'n this shindig on ! :thumbsup: Sounds like everyone's pumped. Sometimes organizing an event can become a real pain in the arse. I/We appreciate it. :cheers:

Uebe

im still work 'n on it but i hope it turns out cool, my build may not be over the top crazy cuz of that but it with be cool

Oh good deal. Thanks guys

Here's the foundation for the build. Moving into the garage this week, so i'm not sure if I'll actually get to start building this week but hopefully I'll get the work space squared away

full

i like the duel front brake set up on that not alot of those run'n around. u go'n to be run'n those mag's on you swap'n them out for spokes?

Irish, I was told when I bought the bike that the forks were off of an XS850 (not sure). I would like to throw 21" front and back but I'm new to this and not sure that it is within my skill set! :confused: Unless I inherit a crapload or my wife opens up the budget, what you see is what I got for the build! I did pick up my tank off of ebay, not sure how I'm going to work it on yet!
:shrug:

IMAG0491_zps87d56384.jpg

48hrs and its game on! im still work'n on find'n a frame, idea or derection...lol but im sure i'll think of something. i got to finish up the triple im work'n on 1st but it's almost there just a few loose ends to button up

As far as starting on the first, I'm still waiting on my frame from Dave @ Voodoo Vintage. So most of my early work will be on clean up but I am excited about getting started! :thumbsup:

Irish, I was told when I bought the bike that the forks were off of an XS850 (not sure). I would like to throw 21" front and back but I'm new to this and not sure that it is within my skill set! :confused: Unless I inherit a crapload or my wife opens up the budget, what you see is what I got for the build! I did pick up my tank off of ebay, not sure how I'm going to work it on yet!
:shrug:

IMAG0491_zps87d56384.jpg

As far as starting on the first, I'm still waiting on my frame from Dave @ Voodoo Vintage. So most of my early work will be on clean up but I am excited about getting started! :thumbsup:

that sounds rite that there off a 850 cuz the triples had daul disk front brakes stock, and i like the tank :thumbsup:

Oh good deal. Thanks guys

Here's the foundation for the build. Moving into the garage this week, so i'm not sure if I'll actually get to start building this week but hopefully I'll get the work space squared away

full

that looks like pretty nice paint on that tank u reuse'n it? if not it could help u get some extra cash if you sell it just say'n

ok tomorrow i will be post'n a thread when i get off work (witch will be around 3 a.m. on the 1st)where everyone in both classes with post there builds update for the first one take a pic of ur project (and post it) along with the class ur in and run down of ur plans for the project. we are go'n to be post'n on one thread that way it's doesn't stall out and there always some movement go'n on. it will be under the Build thread in the garage part of this site. and all update have to be up by the 9th

I'm ok with it as well.

And no...still waiting on parts to get here...=(

I have a feeling all the changes I make between now and 2013 will be just checking her and making sure she works properly as a stock bike before I get to cut into her...just seems to be how my build is going to go.

Back