XS650 Chopoff 2015- Chop It-Build It-Bring It

HAPPY DAN

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Chop Off 2015 @ Pandemonium
August 21st & 22nd

We have seen a lot of people asking about and now Is the time to put your input in. We are planning on putting together the 2015 Chopoff like we did last year and the year before.
If you were here you know what kind of party it is.
Just a few people getting together with the same interests and hanging out and having a good time.
This is a celebration of the XS650 and the people who love it, a time for like minded people to gather!

So, if you are interested here is the lowdown

Starting this month March 2015 post in this thread if you are going to enter in the Built not Bought competition.
Requirements are

• Must Post progress pics in thread
  • Must send Name and info to Pandemonium by email
  • Bike must be running & RIDEABLE when you get to the event
  • All contestant's will be required to complete a designated ride at the event to be eligible for prizes.
We will have prizes for the winners as well as chances to win parts and goodies.

We are going to have a Bike Show as well as the Chop-Off and you can enter both!

More info to come as we get it around

Please send a message or call if you have any questions.

Thanks
Pandemonium

Please send email to us with the subject line as Builder for Chopoff 2015 with your information in it Name Address Phone please

Last edited:
here my first pic's

Attachments

• 2015 bike build 001.jpg
    2015 bike build 001.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 2015 bike build 003.jpg
    2015 bike build 003.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 304
I'll be there with last year's project. Is there going to be a "rat bike with sweet leather" category in the show? I promise it will run this time :)

Anyone who is going to be a builder please send an email to us with the subject line as Builder for Chopoff 2015 with your information in it Name Address Phone please

Hay Dan
Do you guys supply a list of Motels close to the event that have trailer parking too.
I am not a facebook person if info there.
I have run into places that don't have enough room for truck and trailer.
Any info much help thanks. Dog told me it was great fun last year.
KEEP CHOPPIN
Rich

GREAT more old timer's hang out with I can't keep up with the young guys anymore lol,hope you can make it Rich let me know if there anything I can do to help you make it there

Yes. The Hotels are just down the road from us less than a mile away and they have plenty of room for trailer parking. I can send you an email with the list of hotels if you would like.

I would like to be in this too. I've got to get some things together but will only take me a day or two. Im posting so I don't forget about this too. Haha

Back