XS650 chopped & Raked Lots of pics!

I would also like the measurements. And maybe a pic or two of the pivot point on the fixture that holds the neck. :cheers:

sweet looking bike so far dude! one of a kind build for sure with all the cool parts! I live in oswego hopefully ill see you riding this beast in the summer around the area!:D

What fender is that?
For the life of me i cant remember. Found it in the Custom chrome catalog, then found it cheaper on ebay.

measurements would be nice!:thumbsup:

you think you will be riding the bike this summer?

Will do, yeah i need this done before spring hits. I have two more right behind it i need to finish up as well. But all the fab work is done on those, just need to powder coat them all and reassemble, figured ill just powder coat them all together so i dont break the rhythm lol. By the way, if any of you local guys need cheap powder coating done, i have a 7x4x4 oven in my garage:D

I would also like the measurements. And maybe a pic or two of the pivot point on the fixture that holds the neck. :cheers:

Ill get those pics up for ya no prob.

not a huge fan of the style but WOWed by the talent. really looks awesome. And love your trees and bars. ever think about making some trees like that but stock width???

I love the stance of this bike. Not my favorite as for tires or a few other things, but it isyor bike. Nice job man. Crazy mad skills you got there.. Did you build that frame jig?

What did you use to channel/canoe out your hardtail? Where you put the axel plates in? Whatever you did use it is very clean. Cool build.

I know that this is a older post but can I please get some more info on the led light in the tank. I've always wants to do something so that I could see my gas at night. please pm me!! thank you. ^_^

Led light, just use a match...
Now before you guys and gals get the wrong idea, thats was a joke.
NEVER use a match to check your gas.
I carry a small LED flashlight, works good for peeking in the tank.
Leo

Alright, so where the hell was I? Bike has been finished, but life gets in the way. Im posting the rest of the build pics, but they may be a bit out of order. I still need to get better pics since it has been done, and a better video. But heres what i got...

Chin spoiler fab
100_0564.JPG

Electronics/ battery box
100_0565.JPG

100_0567.JPG

100_0584.JPG

100_0568.JPG

Brake setup and foot pegs
100_0569.JPG

100_0570.JPG

100_0571.JPG

100_0572.JPG

100_0573.JPG

100_0576.JPG

100_0577.JPG

Rear fender mock up...

100_0600.JPG

100_0605.JPG

Added the rivets and got it off the lift for the first time!...
100_0621.JPG

100_0622.JPG

100_0625.JPG

100_0641.JPG

After all that i broke it all down and did all the boring prep work sand blasting and powder coating. I built my own 6x4x4 oven so i do it all in house. Major cash saver, if you have the means, make one well worth the time and effort. Ill save you the boring process, heres a pic of my oven though...

41.jpg

63.jpg

Bike looks great. How about some info on that oven. I been tossing around building a larger one. Man yours looks nice.

Back