1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

XS650 chopped & Raked Lots of pics!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by justin, Dec 3, 2010.

1. justin

justin XS Monger

LOL, like i said it would have been easier your way. Aussie is right, it was a 90* tube i bent. When the tank was cut open, it was petty easy to work it out.

@Capt_Zoom... I used rivets silly :D Just drilled holes and dropped them in. Spot welded from the back.

These are the only pics i have of it complete-ish. Bike is dirty as hell, pics suck, and the humidity was insane here when i took them, so the clutch cover fogged up. I wasn't gonna post'em, but whatever, Ill get better pics soon...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sluginxlt

sluginxlt xs6-fiddy

man.... that turned out nice!

3. The bike looks sick! I bet you get heaps of looks and comments in the street.
    Personally I think you need to do something with the pipes they are to clean for the antique look you've done on the tin

4. Benjamoid

Benjamoid XS650 Addict

Utah
    Im likin your rear brake resivore. Holds what like 1oz? lol. Really nice bike, You just made me go buy a billet upper triple and clipons though, and probibally a different headlight:mad:

5. PHeller

PHeller Erie, PA

Seat looks out of place on an otherwise very cool bike. Very futuristic. The seat should match in being angular and seat springs should be leaf style or something very clean and inconspicuous.

Posted via Mobile

6. anomie

anomie XS650 Enthusiast

This is inspiring. It reminds me of a starwars Droideka :). You've gone the extra mile with this build man, fantastic work.

7. voodoo

voodoo Custom CNC Plasma

Just wanted to chine in and tip my hat to you! Very nice build with lots of attention to detail and a fantastic use of everyday material. Hope to see more original ideas like this...

8. sexybluelady

sexybluelady XS650 Enthusiast

Thank you I got it now, that's why I love pic's :)

9. hotdog

hotdog XS650 Guru

Love it, headlight assy is a bit much for me...the rest is sweet.

10. very nice!! salut!! by the way what kind of paint u use for turn that middle machine goes black?

11. Koy1964

Koy1964 Koy1964

Dont stop building, you have a gift man!

12. stemy

stemy XS650 Enthusiast

ohio
    what did you use to make the fluid glow in the clutch cover. that is freaking sweet...

13. shotgunjoe

shotgunjoe XS650 Hunter

Post apocalyptic rolling art right there.

Is it possible to drill those wheels?

14. visimpact

visimpact XS650 Addict

Just impressive skills man ....innovative , inspiring , flat out bad ass

15. lukach4

lukach4 XS650 Addict

man id love to see it in person I live in crystal lake and work in naperville.. and I could use some help on my build...

16. justin

justin XS Monger

Going to to do a rebuild of this bad boy with an electric motor. 14killowats of fun!!

67 HP :D
    110 ft lbs :D
    [​IMG]

Stay tuned

17. I am Carbon

I am Carbon shade tree mechanic

the only pic is the electric motor. what the fuk the rest is just spam!!!!!!

18. Hooligan83

Hooligan83 XS650 Enthusiast

19. That brushless inrunner motor needs a badass controller !
    And a shipload of batteries . Lifepo ?

20. JAGUARGOD

JAGUARGOD XS650 Addict

Im not gettin any pitchers......dammit.....cant wait to get home to check this out....my work computer censors all most pics.....