XS650.com on Facebook

When you look at the page what does the join button look like? If it still says join hit it again?
I've "reported" post two so maybe that will help?

Try it now. Haven't ever tried this before but nothing ventured and all that shit.
DC Cycle Works.jpg

Cancel and try again. I'll check for the request and add you. I added DC Cycle Works.

AFAIK I'm not officially connected to that page as an admin and it's an open group but now and then I do get member join requests for it????? But not very often. If I do get a request I kinda follow the same rules I use on a closed forum where I have mod functions. I look at the facebook page of the guy to see if they are at least in some way interested in motorcycles if they are I approve it. If not I don't take any action. I haven't heard anything from Trav for a bit here or elsewhere.

gggGary do you do it through the drop down menu to add members or manage members?
DC I added Dennis Conner as a member. I get the function so I assume I can do it? Try posting and see what happens.

No a mod gets a different page with the request and a lint to the requester's facebook page enough to take a look see at "who they are". I looked and Trav is the only one with admin priveleges so I have no idea why I randomly get the requests. Facebook can get kinda hinky.

Still no luck. I can "like" posts or share them but I can't post anything on the page. Still says cancel join request. So maybe Travis has to do it?? I sent him a message too but haven't heard back from him yet

Should be good now. I've approved all the outstanding requests except for a couple of fishy looking accounts. I just got back from India last night and my phone stopped working about a week ago and that was my only access to the internet.

Back