XS650 Craigslist postings depository

158879130_4359800817368943_8127095557701019599_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac.../?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

3 For 2K... Figured somebody would be in the area, or drive for that price :bike:
Parts galore !

Add says 79 ( late 70’s). I see a ‘72, ‘75 and the third is pre-74? That’s a good score. Where’s DE???

The 1st pic is how I bought it...was run hard in AHRMA buy a 60 year old who did very well with it. I thought I could ride it...NOPE, not even close, so I decided to 'flip' it. :thumbsup:. Started with the wheels and they turned out great, so proceeded to tear it down and 'restore' it. The more I got into it the most crap needed to bde replaced. Lots of parts came from Hughes Bultaco (Bultaco Classic) in NY. The rest came from the UK. Saw a pic with a silver frame and decided I would try to do something like that. It's in pieces now waiting for warmer days.

Attachments

• building in kitchen 3.jpg
    building in kitchen 3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 99
  • hangin parts.jpg
    hangin parts.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 97
https://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/d/lansing-2015-honda-nm4-vultus/7293169773.html

To begin with, I didn't even know that such a crazy contraption existed, accept in my most disturbed dreams:

00h0h_idLCn1zdH0Yz_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

Secondly is the exceptionally dramatic story that accompanies the Craigs ad:

2015 Honda NM4 Vultus - $5,400 (Lansing)
Second owner. Clean title. Number 64 of 100 imported.

700cc parallel twin engine. This has the DCT automatic transmission, switchable between full automatic and paddle shift manual. There are also two different drive modes: normal, and Sport.

Current valid NYS inspection. All manuals included. Dealer serviced, with receipts, chain lubed after each ride.

Bike was backed into in a parking lot and knocked over, car that hit it didn't stick around. First emotion was huge anger, and then heartbreak to see my bike laying on it's right side. I rode it home and have not ridden it since. Scrapes on the right mirror and saddlebag cover and a crack on the panel between the mirror and tank, pictures of all damage is shown. I believe the mirror and saddlebag which are just scratched could be wet sanded back to like new condition.

Runs, rides, shifts, and brakes perfectly....it's got less than 2000 miles on it!

Price reflects the damage and is FIRM, well below even book values. When looking up book values the actual model designation is 2015 Honda NC700JD NM4.

Not looking for any trades, sale only please.

Bike is located in the Finger Lakes area of upstate NY, zip here is 14882

Back