1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kingwj, Mar 13, 2010.

1. jetmechmarty

jetmechmarty Project collector XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

All hobbies are really silly if they aren’t mine. :laugh:

Raymond, GLJ, teamWicked and 4 others like this.
  2. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty, Demi & Gretel: I ask, THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Oooohhh...the ultra rare 1-year only 1976 KawaHa KZ650.

I've always wanted one of those....:lmao:

Adamc and teamWicked like this.
  3. teamWicked

teamWicked XS650 Addict Top Contributor

Mikey likes this.
  4. teamWicked

Am I irritating anyone for posting non XS offerings? A couple of my recent are interesting from a "70s" point of view.

Mikey likes this.
  5. Mikey

Mikey got muscles in his head that ain't never been used XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Put em up
    A lot of us have more than just the 650 in their garage

6. teamWicked

I am new here and do not want to upset this applecart. There are/were many interesting motorcycle (none like an XS of course) in the past that are now coming available. We have in this group owners of diverse motorcycles but I didn't want to break traditions or push boundaries.

Jim likes this.
  7. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I'm prolly among the worst here for putting up non-XS bikes. Nobody's hunted me down and beat me... yet. :rolleyes:
    Bring 'em on!!

8. teamWicked

I look at my "craigslist" and my "Fakebook market place" and if I find something of interest to me I like to share it. I endorse none of the bike I post because I have never seen them. I would be glad to go check them out for an interested person if I am 30 or 45 minutes away. I do go looking for XS listings but get sidetracked.