XS650 Craigslist postings depository

I would be very carefull...................Notice the header on the left side compared to the right...................On double walled pipes there should be NO COLORING AT ALL. If there is there are a couple of things that could bewrong.............

1st...........The inner tube has rusted out and the exhaust heat is making the chrome blue........Simple fix......New headers, old ones cant be repaired...........

2nd.........the bike is getting so much fuel and it is showing on the header, (if the inner hasn't rusted out),......End result washed bores = rebuild

Last edited:
Denver Co. Retail outlet????? I must be selling on CL in the wrong town. WOW!

They just got back from the Mecum Las Vegas motorcycle auction....lol

I really think we`re talking "Pulitzer Prize" on this one! Good Stuff.

Frame is definatly pre 74, could be 72, ...........front end if from a 77-79 standard with the mud-catcher rims,.............has a chrome rear 18" rim on a hub pre 74, could be 72............has a set of 34mm forks that are pre 76, could be 72...........rear wheel looks to be from a 79 SII, alloy 16" rim, one off, rare..............parts bin shows a chrome rim that looks to be from a 79SII, metal air-box standard 74-79, tanks 78E and Special........Tail light bracket from a 78SE/79SF-SII/80G........seems to be 3 bikes with a 72 frame

Back