1981 Yamaha XS650
condition: fair
engine displacement (CC): 650
fuel: gas
odometer: 11577
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual

1981 Yamaha XS650. This bike is complete, and was last running during the summer of 2016. The carburetors are currently disassembled, as I had been completing a carb clean/overhaul project but did not get around to finishing. Rear tire holds air, but tread is worn and will need to be replaced. No battery included. 11,577 miles on this bike, and I have a clean title in hand.

I will be moving away from Duluth in the near future and I won't have a chance to get this bike running before then. Email or call/text John atshow contact info with questions or to set up a showing. I can deliver locally if needed.

https://duluth.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1981-yamaha-xs650-complete/6553906299.html

81 SPII Duluth, MN
1981 Yamaha XS650
condition: fair
engine displacement (CC): 650
fuel: gas
odometer: 11577
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual

1981 Yamaha XS650. This bike is complete, and was last running during the summer of 2016. The carburetors are currently disassembled, as I had been completing a carb clean/overhaul project but did not get around to finishing. Rear tire holds air, but tread is worn and will need to be replaced. No battery included. 11,577 miles on this bike, and I have a clean title in hand.

I will be moving away from Duluth in the near future and I won't have a chance to get this bike running before then. Email or call/text John atshow contact info with questions or to set up a showing. I can deliver locally if needed.

https://duluth.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1981-yamaha-xs650-complete/6553906299.html

Gary, I see a front fender for you........

That scrambler has a nice stance. I`d like to see it with the weight on the rear tire. As it sets the chain is lower than the shifter shaft? Good looking scrambler though.

No title = Parts bike! Square tube crash bar is kinda Cool though.:sick:

I’d buy it just for that flaming eyeball on the gas tank!
EF1EB071-099C-4CD1-83BD-9DADF3A80E74.jpeg

I think it was gggGary that posted a translation of ad wording and what descriptions really mean. Does anyone remember where this posting was? "Ran when I parked it":laugh:

on the XS1B's the parts bike has had a later Head on it, 4 bolt tappet cover but the cases still have the 2 gussets at the base of the barrels..........wouldn't know whats going on there

Like the statement................he knows their value so don't low ball me........ but, the parts bike was a gift.......title's coming.....

It looks quite tidy no pitting on the forks..........

Back