XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Royal Enfield has responded:
royal-enfield-twin-interceptor-colors.png

These and the Continental GT have caught my eye. I wonder what the quality is like....

I threw a leg over the Interceptor at the Barber Vintage Fest. I LIKE!!!! Accidentally met a dealer. He said they have a three year warrantee from the factory. I think he said he's had them two years and no comebacks. It passed my close scrutiny test. Has FI and ABS. No other frills. Wonderful exhaust note.
interceptor-5.jpg

I threw a leg over the Interceptor at the Barber Vintage Fest. I LIKE!!!! Accidentally met a dealer. He said they have a three year warrantee from the factory. I think he said he's had them two years and no comebacks. It passed my close scrutiny test. Has FI and ABS. No other frills. Wonderful exhaust note.
interceptor-5.jpg

I thought it sounded nice as well.

They're possible here now also but a pain.
Allison should be a certified appraiser.
Showed her the pics, she thought for 20 seconds, said he's asking 800 How's she DO that?
This isn't a fluke she's ALWAYS really close. Well that 1200 Bandit I about stole, tricked her.

Did you snag em up? Whudda deal!
If that's what the Phoenix market is like :yikes: I'm loading up a trailer and moving into Mailman's garage for a while. :bike: :wink2:

Last edited:
It doesn't look rusty! No, seats are a bit different. Not fabricator different, but plug and play different.

Last edited:
Back