XS650 Craigslist postings depository

I'm tryin' to figure out .... you trying to talk yourself into it... or out of it? :rolleyes: ;)
At this rate it will be at 1,400 tomorrow. Sounds like he wants to sell. You callin on it Beags? No pressure lol, but he's right. That year is getting harder to find. It'd make a great addition.

2X, figure I'll keep an eye on it see how it goes. Worst case I'll meet you at the Green Lantern and it can go in YOUR garage.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/6787669704.html

Good thing I made a New Year's resolution to TRY and not take on any more projects.

C’mon Beags, You know you want it! :D
A02690C6-0A08-4454-B968-B15DFFBAD440.jpeg 4DD4E602-F364-4AAD-AE18-7C2EFB31B284.jpeg

It’s only money! Haha! :laugh2:

Wow...Green Lantern. Let's plan a meet up this summer. That place is like 10 miles from where I live. It's either packed with snowmobilers or bikers. Back in the 80s i remember Hell's angels frequenting the place.

Park it next to the '71100_0001.JPG but then I'd need one of them green ones like 2M has.
Haven't been to the Lantern in more than a few years, boss has a place in Lakes of the North and we would hit the Green Lantern when we were "workin" on his place.

Park it next to the '71View attachment 132482 but then I'd need one of them green ones like 2M has.
Haven't been to the Lantern in more than a few years, boss has a place in Lakes of the North and we would hit the Green Lantern when we were "workin" on his place.
Nice. Gotta admit, i am tempted to call on that 72, but my better half just wouldn't understand why i would have four XS's plus my Harley. Gotta think about a good angle here haha.

So for grins I shot the guy with the '72 an email. Says he's in the same boat as the rest of us...too many projects and it needs to go. He did say the price is flexible.
So there ya go 2XSive, let me know when you're headed down and I can give you a hand loading it up! ;)

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mpo/6787807368.html
Not my add but I just talked to the guy. He's new to these bikes and trying to put one together from a bunch of parts he got from his buddy. Was going to scoop it just because can't have too many parts, but since he was hoping to find someone with some of the stuff he needs to do some horse trading figured I'd see if anybody here might be able to help him out. Seems like a decent guy.

2XSive did you make a trip downstate or did somebody else snag your '72? See the post is gone.

Nope didn't snag it but I knew it wouldn't last long.

Back