XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Found on the facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-12-21-04-20-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-12-21-04-20-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 187
Huh, wonder how you JUST HAPPENED to be looking at Honda 450s? :laughing: :rolleyes: :laughing:

Haha! I didn’t want to mess up Mikes thread. I saw that bike a few days ago, they rarely show up here. If I had a wife as encouraging as yours it would be in my garage right now. :lmao: Maybe I should ply her with a trip to San Diego? :D

Looks like the Pueblo, Co Springs ad has been remove?? Sure seems like I`ve seen this ad before.:umm:

Sure does...Jim, do you still have your 'other' email and have some free time?:lmao:
As fairly new to the forum, I don't know the back story to this, but I just responded to the add saying I would take it and where should the shipper pick it up. Are you saying it's a scam? Will be interesting to see what kind of response I get.

As fairly new to the forum, I don't know the back story to this, but I just responded to the add saying I would take it and where should the shipper pick it up. Are you saying it's a scam? Will be interesting to see what kind of response I get.
Jury's still out. Remember... if it sounds too good to be true..... Here's the back story on the scam. Starts at #1043.

Back